No announcement yet.

Ultimate engine bay/wire tuck sneak peak

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

damn sick man remind me to do a road trip to your house and have a turbo build session

also how much did you end up payin for that mfactory lsd
    Last edited by AK-49-CB7; 04-05-2009, 03:08 AM.

"accidents in the back seats cause kids"
    but who says that i
    have back seats in my sedan

THE ALASKA EXPERIMENT

Comment

655 shipped.

My Wiretuck/ Insane engine bay
      member ride thread
      11.86@120mph T66 turbo 612hp F22A
      DIVULGE MOTORSPORTS
      People can hate all they want, my f22 is faster than yours.
      I have literally been on this site for 10 years, I know what i am talking about!
      John 10:18 "No one takes it from me, but I lay it down of my own accord. I have authority to lay it down and authority to take it up again. "

Comment

Originally posted by turbo90accord View Post
        Amphenol crimpers are expensive because you have to buy the crimper and the die for the specific style pin that is used in the connector. and the connectors needed to do what i did have two different size pins which means you need two different crimper dies. Its a very costly mod to do to a wire harness. I can build you one if want. it would look better than mine now that i know how to do it and where to get everything.
        that sounds good man, i might hit you up about it. i'll make the harness to the right legnth on both sides, loom them all nice and pretty, then send the 2 pieces to you. how much was the connector itself and would it be easier for you to order another one, or me get one and send it to you?

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
        Originally posted by Stephen Fry
        'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
        Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

Originally posted by steelbluesleepR View Post
          that sounds good man, i might hit you up about it. i'll make the harness to the right legnth on both sides, loom them all nice and pretty, then send the 2 pieces to you. how much was the connector itself and would it be easier for you to order another one, or me get one and send it to you?
          just let me know

member ride thread
          DIVULGE MOTORSPORTS
          I have literally been on this site for 10 years, I know what i am talking about!
          John 10:18 "No one takes it from me, but I lay it down of my own accord. I have authority to lay it down and authority to take it up again. "

Comment

Why not put the fan on the other side to keep the engine bay cleaner?

Also, you should do a backdoor setup to keep hotside piping to a minimum.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Originally posted by d112crzy View Post
              Why not put the fan on the other side to keep the engine bay cleaner?

Also, you should do a backdoor setup to keep hotside piping to a minimum.
              intercooler core is too wide to do a backdoor setup thats what i originally wanted to do. as far as the fan i kinda like where it is.

my traction bars and mounts from esp were shipped on wednesday should arrive monday.

ordered the hptuning tunerview II today to monitor my s300. ill post pics once installed.

got my clutch and lsd installed just waiting for my mounts to get everything back together.

member ride thread
              DIVULGE MOTORSPORTS

Comment

kool!!!

Purchased from: 90-JDMCB7, cb95spd, 92_dr_p, ukaccord92, slammed4thgen, 93a-lude, h22anow, cb7addicted, H22WAGON93, tonymontana1204, agol, Joshy

Sold to: di2accord

Comment

got traction bar and mounts today

put tranny back in and mounts installed. will get my traction bar in on wednesday and start working on intercooler piping.

I ended up hacking 2" off the top of the intercooler cause it was just plain too tall and would have been hanging 1/2" below my lip so i cut 2 rows off it and rewelded the endtanks.

member ride thread
                  DIVULGE MOTORSPORTS

Comment

this is coming along very nicely, great job man. you have a PM, btw.

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
                    Originally posted by Stephen Fry
                    'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
                    Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

those headlights are one of the coolest things I have seen. How in the hell did you do that. i'm in the middle of a retrofit right now and i'd love to do something similar with some extra carbon I have.

click to see my ride
                      click to check out my bb6 dash swap

Comment

Ok i just read through all 15 pages... including the hating bs

Anyways GREAT JOB.. you have alot of patience. Any updates? its been over a month i believe. just wanna see full pics, videos, dyno etc.. GIVE US EYE CANDY!!
                        ** BUY MY STUFF **

Comment

Originally posted by AK-49-CB7 View Post
                          damn sick man remind me to do a road trip to your house and have a turbo build session

also how much did you end up payin for that mfactory lsd
                          omg where did u get ur sig, i love it!

http://www.FLAccords.com

Comment

I just read your whole thread and i cant wait to see the finished results. Keep us updated.

Comment

heres my recent work... wrapping my IC pipes in carbon strand by strand. this pipe is not done and it allready has over 400 individual strands of carbon fiber on it.

member ride thread
                              DIVULGE MOTORSPORTS

Comment

that looks crazy

Comment

Working...
                                X