No announcement yet.

Ultimate engine bay/wire tuck sneak peak

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

are you just going to do the shock towers or are you doing the firewall as well?

Formerly 91AccordExR33
    11.68 @ 127mph
    417whp/375wtq
    Sold: 8/2016

Comment

Originally posted by 91accordexr33
      are you just going to do the shock towers or are you doing the firewall as well?
      I am doing the firewall as well but firewall is going to be flat and totally shaved first.

As far as supplies im only like 130 dollars in and dont expect to go over 200 at all. the most expensive thing about it is the epoxy for the carbon fiber which is like 70 dollars for one quart with matching hardener. overall its a pretty cheap thing to do just takes a rediculous amount of time. I get all my carbon from a guy that builds airplanes so i just buy giant scraps from him for dirt cheap.

My Wiretuck/ Insane engine bay
      member ride thread
      11.86@120mph T66 turbo 612hp F22A
      DIVULGE MOTORSPORTS
      People can hate all they want, my f22 is faster than yours.
      I have literally been on this site for 10 years, I know what i am talking about!
      John 10:18 "No one takes it from me, but I lay it down of my own accord. I have authority to lay it down and authority to take it up again. "

Comment

damn ur lucky for getting it at that price....

i was looking for the clear resin/epoxy too, but had no luck on some cheap stuff. I only have about a yard or less of carbon fiber here at home

keep it up, looks good

Formerly 91AccordExR33
        11.68 @ 127mph
        417whp/375wtq
        Sold: 8/2016

Comment

did you forget to cut out the holes for your suspension . . .
          F22b + MP1A = mad fun for me now. . .

MY RIDE
          My swap parts list and pricing

vouches:
          Bought from: Smeagren83(quite a few times now LOL), 97lude, AZaccord, M3torz2nR, g7kobayashi, sickoffthe206 and Kurobei, Jarhead, prNonVtec4u, caserX

Sold to: Snailin91, Smeagren83, cb7dazz, Drummersteve7, Slick

Comment

Originally posted by 91accordexr33
            damn ur lucky for getting it at that price....

i was looking for the clear resin/epoxy too, but had no luck on some cheap stuff. I only have about a yard or less of carbon fiber here at home

keep it up, looks good
            search for aeropoxy. i'm not sure how much it is, but it is GREAT stuff that we use on my FSAE team.

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
            Originally posted by Stephen Fry
            'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
            Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

im using west systems epoxy really weasy to work with

member ride thread
              DIVULGE MOTORSPORTS
              I have literally been on this site for 10 years, I know what i am talking about!
              John 10:18 "No one takes it from me, but I lay it down of my own accord. I have authority to lay it down and authority to take it up again. "

Comment

Damn thats different...im really excited to see it completed..question would it be able to handle the heat..
                accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
                ....................My New Baby
                SOLD TO
                ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

looks good wanna make me a valve cover Ill send the valve cover and you wrap it?
                  ~Nick~
                  FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13
                  MR Thread:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=Grumpys93

Comment

That is the most unique ideas i have ever seen. i want to see some more pics of your progress.
                    OHIO CB7's

My Ride

MOD FUND: better if I could sell some of my stuff.

Build Thread

vouches: oneoffaccord, dep22build, 1993haccord, hostile, da9b16, brian91accord,93 Accord lx, kc8enb

Comment

I hope you never wreck, or someone wrecks you.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

whoa thats new...cant wait to see what it looks like when its done.
                        Project EX Coupe Coming Soon...
                        ..::Built not Bought::..

Comment

Originally posted by d112crzy
                          I hope you never wreck, or someone wrecks you.

thats bad mojo allways think positively!!!!

member ride thread
                          DIVULGE MOTORSPORTS

Comment

updated

member ride thread
                            DIVULGE MOTORSPORTS

Comment

posted pic of fender fit after trimming exess carbon

member ride thread
                              DIVULGE MOTORSPORTS

Comment

Originally posted by turbo90accord
                                posted pic of fender fit after trimming exess carbon
                                Looks good can't wait for more updates
                                Maple50175 - you're annoying =P
                                Brandoncb7 - I don't mean to come across like an ass but I see why you irritate Aaron now.
                                JoshM - Crotch rocket = chick magnet.

Comment

Working...
                                X