No announcement yet.

turbo90accord : 1990 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

update bought complete 5spd wiring harness and new connector for firewall pic in first post.

My Wiretuck/ Insane engine bay
    member ride thread
    11.86@120mph T66 turbo 612hp F22A
    DIVULGE MOTORSPORTS
    People can hate all they want, my f22 is faster than yours.
    I have literally been on this site for 10 years, I know what i am talking about!
    John 10:18 "No one takes it from me, but I lay it down of my own accord. I have authority to lay it down and authority to take it up again. "

Comment

Good Job with your setup.

I live in kansas and when I used to come to denver to race jetskis the altitude just killed the HP output....mainly just the lack of compression. You obviously have put a lot of time and effort into your car and I wish I could do the same with mine but there isnt very many good knowledgable people around here....at least I havent met them yet.

Good Luck in the Future with your CB & keep up the good work that makes people like me jealous.

Comment

Got my whole wiring harness swapped out for a 5 speed harness!! no more automatic wiring woohoo! also started stripping and building my engine harness for my MIL-spec 36 pin connector. Dropping block off to be assembled at PFI in fort collins colorado next saturday. gonna cost me 1800 dollars for sleeving and balance everything as well as blueprint and assembly. We are shooting for a 900hp capable block... god that makes me creamy

member ride thread
        DIVULGE MOTORSPORTS
        I have literally been on this site for 10 years, I know what i am talking about!
        John 10:18 "No one takes it from me, but I lay it down of my own accord. I have authority to lay it down and authority to take it up again. "

Comment

wow your car is amazing man major props
          UNDERGROUND SOCIETY
          NEW COUPE MEMBERS RIDE THREAD COMMING SOON

Comment

wow great job, i love the engine bay

Accord MR Thread

Ek MR Thread

Comment

recieved my new 36 pin connector for my firewall to engine harness connection and my ARP main studs today.

member ride thread
              DIVULGE MOTORSPORTS

Comment

I like whats in the engine bay.....

Formerly know as accord-racing Jan 06 - Dec 07
                BOUGHT FROM: cb95spd, lildeez07, L3G10N, JARHEAD293, True-BlueCB7, Boost_Lee, djcaz_aom, zmiennik
                SOLD TO: treyd82, Sneakerhead28, BoxMan, civic_90_08, greenmachine9, baracuda, zmiennik

Comment

yea... its ok lol!

member ride thread
                  DIVULGE MOTORSPORTS

Comment

so many talk...yet not enough pics.....
                    -i'm sure you can post up more pics.....

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

Wow. Nice job man. I still can't beleive how good those numbers are and that its being made with an afc. Makes me wish mine hadn't gotten jacked. What brand turbo is that?

Comment

Originally posted by F22HB
                        Wow. Nice job man. I still can't beleive how good those numbers are and that its being made with an afc. Makes me wish mine hadn't gotten jacked. What brand turbo is that?

Its a turbonetics turbo for now but upgrading to a garret gt42r.

More pics to come once i get my camera back from pentax! fuckers take forever been like three weeks now!

member ride thread
                        DIVULGE MOTORSPORTS

Comment

i love the fact that ur gona use aviation cannon plugs i was gona do the same but could never get both plugs !

Comment

more pics

Last edited by turbo90accord; 01-30-2008, 11:02 PM.

member ride thread
                            DIVULGE MOTORSPORTS

Comment

updated with more pics

member ride thread
                              DIVULGE MOTORSPORTS

Comment

finished painting passenger headlight housing and fitting projectors. the fit is perfect and im still going to be able to use my factory adjustments when needed.

member ride thread
                                DIVULGE MOTORSPORTS

Comment

Working...
                                X