No announcement yet.

turbo90accord : 1990 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

fired it up to test cutoff. still has a little stray light around the top so im going to build a shroud out of carbon fiber for it to kill all the light above the cutoff.

My Wiretuck/ Insane engine bay
    member ride thread
    11.86@120mph T66 turbo 612hp F22A
    DIVULGE MOTORSPORTS
    People can hate all they want, my f22 is faster than yours.
    I have literally been on this site for 10 years, I know what i am talking about!
    John 10:18 "No one takes it from me, but I lay it down of my own accord. I have authority to lay it down and authority to take it up again. "

Comment

Created a carbon fiber shroud to cover everything behind the lens so i dont get any stray light showing through.

member ride thread
      DIVULGE MOTORSPORTS
      I have literally been on this site for 10 years, I know what i am talking about!
      John 10:18 "No one takes it from me, but I lay it down of my own accord. I have authority to lay it down and authority to take it up again. "

Comment

going carbon fibah crazy!

Formerly 91AccordExR33
        11.68 @ 127mph
        417whp/375wtq
        Sold: 8/2016

Comment

yea i have alot laying around so may as well use it all!

member ride thread
          DIVULGE MOTORSPORTS

Comment

recieved flywheel

member ride thread
            DIVULGE MOTORSPORTS

Comment

yeah i'm planning on doing an acura mdx projector retrofit. it has different dimensions from the tsx... i might need to show you this at the meet march 29th

Be Clean

Comment

Started clearcoating drivers side FINALLY!

Got some really cool bolts for fenders and headlights and any other 10mm hole on the engine. Titanium bolts for many engine parts ordered as well.

member ride thread
                DIVULGE MOTORSPORTS

Comment

talked with the shop that putting my block together, still havent recieved it back from golden eagle! taking forever and its holding me up cause i cant fabricated my wiring harness without the engine. Wish i had a spare f22 block!

member ride thread
                  DIVULGE MOTORSPORTS

Comment

Block was finally recieved back from golden eagle and is now at the machine shop gettin bored and honed as well as all internals getting balanced.

member ride thread
                    DIVULGE MOTORSPORTS

Comment

Few new projects...

Shaved my valve cover. Gonna have the shop weld the holes up and ill have this professionally polished.

Started a rather extensive makeover to my intake manifold.

IAB's plate modification

member ride thread
                      DIVULGE MOTORSPORTS

Comment

Yummy.
                        holy freakin crap.

I love u.

Comment

purchased rebuilt f22a head today should be here end of week. Then next week ill order BISIMOTO rocker spacers, springs and retainers and level two cam and all gaskets and this bitch should be motor again here in the next two weeks.

member ride thread
                          DIVULGE MOTORSPORTS

Comment

Originally posted by turbo90accord
                            purchased rebuilt f22a head today should be here end of week. Then next week ill order BISIMOTO rocker spacers, springs and retainers and level two cam and all gaskets and this bitch should be motor again here in the next two weeks.
                            Bisimoto has a 1.2 turbo F22 cam, did you take that into consideration vs the Bisi level 2 NA cam?
                            HondaFan81 For Sale Parts (LOW PRICES ON EVERYTHING)

Comment

Thanks for reminding me as i totally meant that when i posted. Yea i am going to be purchasing his new turbo cam. However i dont thing i am going to install it untill after the motor is broken in mainly due to emissions. as soon as i pass emissions ill install all the bisi goodies into the head.

member ride thread
                              DIVULGE MOTORSPORTS

Comment

BIG update today

picked up my block and its pure sex! Golden eagle,arais/bisi pistons,crower rods fully balanced at 9500 rpm new crank pulley and lots of other misc.

also picked up a comp clutch stage 4 clutch

pics of rebuilt head i bought and recieved friday

member ride thread
                                DIVULGE MOTORSPORTS

Comment

Working...
                                X