Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

JDM Accord from Japan?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JaK FRoSTWhiTE
    Werent the JDM coupes in the US?
    If so, have it imported to Canada.
    Then from Canada you can bring it here.
    The paper work will be much easier since the car was built in the US.
    Its not hard, just time consuming.
    I see it alot in NJ, people from Canada move down and bring their cars.
    I seen my shares of Canadian EX's and EX-R's at work with Jersey plates.
    He's IN Canada.

The hard part isn't getting the car... It's paying the cost of getting it! You'll spend a bit for a car in decent shape ($1000 probably) Then it'll cost another $3000 to ship it. Then whatever customs and importation costs you have to pay... Are you willing to spend $7000 on a CB?

They could be brought into the US as well. As long as there's a US equivalent, it's MUCH easier to import a car. Still, the JDM cars didn't have anything all THAT much better (RHD is cool... the rest we can get and put on our own cars easily)

Comment

Originally posted by ianq
      how do postal workers get there hands on cars that have right side steering wheels?

LOL. funny you should ask. I wondered too, till my buddie became a postman! He got a Cherokee from like, 3 states away. Its got like, a dummie steering wheel on the pasenger side with a bike chain between the 2 steering wheels! LOL

Comment

Originally posted by AllWhiteCoupe
        LOL. funny you should ask. I wondered too, till my buddie became a postman! He got a Cherokee from like, 3 states away. Its got like, a dummie steering wheel on the pasenger side with a bike chain between the 2 steering wheels! LOL
        customly imported subarus
        back at it again

Comment

Good luck on importing a JDM CB7. I hope it works out well for ya.

Originally posted by Law Grandeur
          at least he didnt say r34. from what i hear those have to be taken apart and shipped to different areas and then shipped to one location and then rebuilt. dunno if its true but i wouldntmin dgeting my hands on a nissan pulsar gtir
          I know a guy that comes into where I work a lot. He had a Pulsar Gti-R. That thing is awesome. Too bad he just sold it a few months back. Now he has a sweet bug eye impreza wagon.
          FSAE(F Series Accord Enthusiasts) "A dying breed..." #15

Need parts? Check out my 1990 EX part out!
          http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=60011

www.clemsonscc.com

Comment

It'd be wicked to own a JDM.

Comment

yeah i had wanted to get a 1992 skyline 4 door once about $4k it looked like a cb7 a wee bit
              back at it again

Comment

Originally posted by 604_SE
                jdm accord... i kid you not - proof = terra 2 imports

Damn thats hot !!!!!!!
                accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
                ....................My New Baby
                SOLD TO
                ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

Originally posted by JaK FRoSTWhiTE
                  Werent the JDM coupes in the US?
                  If so, have it imported to Canada.
                  Then from Canada you can bring it here.
                  The paper work will be much easier since the car was built in the US.
                  Its not hard, just time consuming.
                  I see it alot in NJ, people from Canada move down and bring their cars.
                  I seen my shares of Canadian EX's and EX-R's at work with Jersey plates.
                  best way for US peeps to import is through Canada...atleast for CB7 that is. Once it is registered and saftied in Canada, you can easily transfer over the registration to US.

www.japanoid.com also takes custom requests
                  DEVOTE

Comment

damn ive been looking on yahoo auctions, but never see any Accords

Comment

Originally posted by blazeone44
                      damn ive been looking on yahoo auctions, but never see any Accords
                      try yahoo japan or other japanese auction sites. car8, and the lot

not the russian sites.

Click sig to view MR thread

Links to other rides:
                      Honda Accord Euro-R
                      Honda Odyssey Absolute
                      Honda City I-DSi
                      Honda Stream

Comment

Originally posted by lokuputha
                        best way for US peeps to import is through Canada...atleast for CB7 that is. Once it is registered and saftied in Canada, you can easily transfer over the registration to US.

www.japanoid.com also takes custom requests

cool man!!
                        back at it again

Comment

ha ha

isn't that alway the case . poeople want what they can't have . thats why we work so much harder to get it.

I like the "suck me slowly" part. Thats my favorite.

Comment

Originally posted by ncoutlaw
                            isn't that alway the case . poeople want what they can't have . thats why we work so much harder to get it.
                            lol
                            back at it again

Comment

Originally posted by 93AccordEXRVTEC
                              I'm looking to buy a JDM CB7 Accord Coupe from Japan, obviously with Right Hand Drive. I've tried with some companies but I can't get my hands on one, like the one below....any help would be appreciated, thanks guys.

bump for toronto! its nice there, wonderful place to live
                              Newcummer

Comment

Originally posted by ianq
                                Imports are so hot. It'd be a little tough to get used to shifting with your left hand though.
                                haha that will b no problem being jamaican
                                but im thinkin about a toyota mark II or chaser. 2jz FTMFW!

Comment

Working...
                                X