What back seats can fit in a 4dr 92?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What back seats can fit in a 4dr 92?

Ok so I'm starting to look at swapping interiors for some leather stuff. I have found multiple coupe back seat threads but nothing really for a 4dr. I went to the local scrap yard and browsed around for a se accord but to no avail. I did how ever find a abundance amount of Acura TL,cal and rl. Has anybody tried these seats in a 4 dr? Not worried about fronts I can always weld up a bracket for any seat I want. Also if you have a picture drop it in so I can get a good idea. Not really worried if theybolt in eaither just "fit" some what nicely.

my new turbo build

2001 Acura TL Rear Seats in a 1990 LX Sedan.

TL Rear Seat 1

TL Rear Seat 2

TL Rear Seat 3

TL Rear Seat 4

TL Rear Seat 5

If I remember correctly I had to message the rear seat to fit the shape of our chassis better.

Sorry for the fuzziness, there was some dust on the lens and I didn't realize it.

I had to cut a few new slots for the tabs on both the upper and lower portions to fit into our chassis. You could always cut the tabs off and reweld them into the stock locations for our cars. I just haven't had the best of luck welding around the cushions though. I found that cutting new slots was a better option at the time that I did it. I think I did weld on some of the tabs from the stock Accord side bolsters. It's been a long time though. I'd have to tear the seat out of the car to verify for sure.
    Last edited by Rilas; 10-24-2017, 10:49 PM.
    MRT: 1993 Honda Accord SE Coupe (Lola)

Comment

Fucking perfect! Just what I wanted to see! There are like 1 million of these in the yard.. thy want 30$ for any full back seat so guess I'm going to the yard this next week. I may snag the fronts too. Depending on quality. Finally time to get rid of that old ass mildew smell��
      Last edited by Jarrett; 10-25-2017, 08:28 AM.

my new turbo build

Comment

Working...
      X