Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IF you were to put washers on the hinges like alot of people do would that push the hood forward just enough. maybe?

Red Wagon DD - 1993 EX
    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=172734
    Gray Wagon Project - 1992 LX
    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=166337

Comment

Unfortunately I tried that, it's hitting on the front of the valve cover so angling it actually just makes it worse, I've decided to just deal with it, the valve cover will rub through a tiny portion of the fiberglass subframe of the hood, once it gets worked in, I'll throw some rubber on that spot and call it a day, the cf stays on it damnit.

Keep an Eye on my Coupe. Click the Pic

Comment

82 members in the NW section (active or not) and we can only get like 5 to a fucking meet.

Fucking rad!
        3 CB's gone....
        1 WK Overland....

Still miss the CB though......maybe one day.

Comment

What meet you talking about? Weve got 12 cars signed up for the ht meet.

Comment

Excluding our "Spring Meet".

I was merely saying that with all these members in the NW section and yet nearly 3/4 in Washington alone seem to not even be active.

Now watch....EVER FUCKING MEMBER in the NW start posting JUST to prove me wrong.
            3 CB's gone....
            1 WK Overland....

Still miss the CB though......maybe one day.

Comment

One could hope, on the positive, put 200 on the h22 today, my buddy bought an 01 prelude. id have to say with me running the h with the f tranny, its a damn even match

Comment

I hope to be there with you guys for the pre-meet, but idk if i can get the day off, being that i only got this job a month or so ago..

Hopefully i'll have my fogs and lids installed properly by then too

Form.Follows.Function

Comment

Originally posted by Father Time View Post
                  82 members in the NW section (active or not) and we can only get like 5 to a fucking meet.

Fucking rad!
                  hi

#broke...

my ride

Comment

good ol broke joe lol

Comment

lol broke ftw. Just ordered a energy suspension full poly kit, should be able to get most of it installed before the meet, my front end feel just a touch to sloppy for my liking, also might be nice to take a little pressure off the tanabe's.

Comment

All I have left from my accord is a chipped p28. $100 if anyone is interested. Pm me or call if you have my number.

Comment

Just found what my garage will look like in the future...

Instagram: n_buttz

The Jeepster ____ The CB7 ____ The TE38 ____ The S13

Comment

BUY MY MUGENs for you 5 lug -swapped guys! lol
                            F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
                            Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

There is a gorgeous black cb7 with an h swap on craigslist, it makes me miss mine.

Comment

Originally posted by snailin91 View Post
                                All I have left from my accord is a chipped p28. $100 if anyone is interested. Pm me or call if you have my number.
                                I'm sure Sevi would (should) be all over this.

Comment

Working...
                                X