Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

H22 Swap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

H22 Swap

alright I was talking to some guys at work about swaps and someone brought up the H22 swap on a accord (by someone I mean me) and I asked how youd swap it in some guys said you can use the stock mounts and some said you coudnt, you would have to use aftermarket mounts, I dont know. help

you use all the accord mounts, read the sticky at the swap thread, it tells your everything you need to know, thats how i did mine
    Members Ride

Comment

mybad thanx good looking out

Comment

don't worry about it, its a pretty easy swap if you ask me, if you need any more help, just ask away
        Members Ride

Comment

im just curious, why does everybody love the h22 swap so much? how come nobody wants to try and build the stock motor?

Comment

A lot of people on this site have built there stock motor but the reason they choose the h22 is it has more part for performance and right out of the box its ready for power. The motor just drops right into the CB7 bay and is one of the easyiest swap for us.
            You may want to check a site called f22parts.com they have alot of parts just for the f22 motor.

"Real intelligence is like a river; the deeper it is, the less noise it makes.”

Click Me

Comment

x2...its easiest, no mounts needed, plus, its a huge engine(190+hp) there are other options, but they require welding and fabricating, which sometimes isnt worth it on a 13-16 yr old car....

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
              Originally posted by Jarrett
              Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

yup h22 was an easy swap and it sure is a power house just being stock but modded and tuned right its a beast.

Comment

Originally posted by Rennat
                  im just curious, why does everybody love the h22 swap so much? how come nobody wants to try and build the stock motor?
                  because when it comes to the best bang for the buck, the h22 is the cheaper way to go.

1200bux with an h22=190hp.
                  1200bux in an f22(NA)= maybe around 170, prolly less.

and plus, there arent any tru enthusiasts on this site that have that type of dedication. it takes tons of time and math to build a motor correctly. just ask cisco(hondafan81)

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Working...
                  X