Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

in need of exhaust work

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

in need of exhaust work

Its my work car 1992 cb7,
    its got an exhaust leak near the flexpipe.
    i have a muffler to resonator.
    Im trying to get a new cat and probably flex and downpipe
    i have about 200 or 300 to spend any ideas on something durable
    im not really going for extreme gains.
    My car has a stock f22a6, everything is stock so i think anything is a gain.
    Also should i change the stock resonator at all?
    Would it help if i eliminate it?

u can get a full exhaust fr0m ebay f0r $250.header d0wn pipe mid pipe and muffler.but use ur st0ck cat.its n0t l0ud at all.its what i g0t.if had it f0r ab0ut 2years n0w and n0w pr0blems yet....kn0ck 0n w00d.
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/HONDA...Q5fAccessories
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/90-91...Q5fAccessories

my new turbo build

Comment

is it loud? If so does it sound aggresive or ricey?
      i have a muffler to resonator that i yanked off another cb7 in the junk.
      How are hi flow cats does anyone here recommend them?
      i want to keep my car somewhat quiet.

Comment

thats the same 0ne i g0t and its n0t l0ud.but u als0 get a scilencer if ur n0t happy.as 0f high fl0w cats there garbage f0r a st0ck m0t0r.it s0unds deep but clean.

my new turbo build

Comment

why not go to an exhaust shop they so custom piping out here for around 100 max

Comment

bump any other ideas?

Comment

what is the stock piping size of my 1992 accord?

i went to the shop today and they recommended a new flex pipe, resonator delete, 2.25 piping, and im going to use my magnaflow knock-off. as for the cat they said im better off replacing it while im there....

Should i listen to them its a stock motor no cai or sri stock all around.Is this a good idea. plz help i want to take it in before saturday.

Comment

Originally posted by manny38special View Post
                what is the stock piping size of my 1992 accord?

i went to the shop today and they recommended a new flex pipe, resonator delete, 2.25 piping, and im going to use my magnaflow knock-off. as for the cat they said im better off replacing it while im there....

Should i listen to them its a stock motor no cai or sri stock all around.Is this a good idea. plz help i want to take it in before saturday.
                1st if the cat is n0t cl0gged its fine.flex pipe replace if its br0ke.
                piping size 2.25 is g00d.a muffler is a muffler in my 0pini0n.

my new turbo build

Comment

Working...
                X