Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

My 90 Lx

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My 90 Lx

My parents bought this car new in 1990. I got it when i was 16 and have been driving it ever since. Done a few things but just found this forum recently. It has gotten me excited about my car again. These pics are from about 3 to 5 years ago. I will post some more once I take them.

Wowowowowowowowo fukin sick interior.

Welcome aboard, this forum will def give u that extra spark u never had 4 ur cb.

What kinda award did u win?
    **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
    Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
    Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

Not a fan of the creatures living in your engine bay, but overall it's very clean.
      Welcome to the forum

1999 BMW M3
      2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
      2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
      2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

Originally posted by F20A CB7 View Post
        Wowowowowowowowo fukin sick interior.

Welcome aboard, this forum will def give u that extra spark u never had 4 ur cb.

What kinda award did u win?
        Best Interior!

Comment

Originally posted by JoshM View Post
          Not a fan of the creatures living in your engine bay, but overall it's very clean.
          Welcome to the forum
          Yeah I know, when i was younger. Since I have scene a wire tuck thats what I want to do now. Thanks though.

Comment

Dope, my friend had a turbo cb with custom interior, it was fresh, but he didn't win any awards.

I hope 1 day I can win best oem interior. Maroon leather!
            **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
            Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
            Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

The clear tail lights have to go bro lol but the car is real clean ill give you that ^_^ .oh n welcome to the site.

Comment

car looks real clean bro keep up the good work

Comment

very nice!
                  welcome to the site!

Comment

im guess you like the color red? hehe welcome aboard

Comment

looks real clean. might look better with oem tailights or red/clears. later.
                      Avoiding dirt at all costs

Comment

Clean Ride Bro Welcome To The Site......

Comment

deff not my style but verry unique!!!!!!!!! for sure good job

Comment

needs a drop and some new tails and your golden . love the cleanness.

A man that keeps looking back can't see whats in front of him.

Comment

Originally posted by stretch JDM View Post
                              needs a drop and some new tails and your golden . love the cleanness.
                              Thanks. I def want to get new tails. These are from when I was younger, prob going to do red and clears with 92-93 trunk swap. Dont know why but red on top and clear on bottom looks so much better. Also parts for drop just came in. Hope to do in next few weeks.

Comment

Working...
                              X