Rear Lower Control Arm Bolt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rear Lower Control Arm Bolt

I was wondering if anyone was ever able to remove this bolt without cutting it off. I would love to know any tips on how to remove this bolt without killing it.
    Thanks!
    http://www.hondaautomotiveparts.com/...REAR+LOWER+ARM

Bolt 31 if you need details

Click For MRT

Oh no, frozen toe adjusters!!! Such a pain, the tolerance between the inner sleeve and the bolt is very exact, add some rust and they become one. I tried everything to get mine unfrozen, but I couldn't recover them. Had to cut them out w/ a minihack. Also installed prothane bushings @ the same time so trashing orig. bushings wasn't an issue. Try soaking them repeatedly w/ PB blaster. Heat works well except it'll cook the rubber bushing. If you have access, maybe air chisel, hammer it back through?

Comment

see this is why i always say get the megan racing lower toe arm adjusters over the Function n Form ones. this is a common problem for north america cars. good luck with outcome

Comment

I had to cut mine

Originally posted by oneoffaccord View Post
        see this is why i always say get the megan racing lower toe arm adjusters over the Function n Form ones. this is a common problem for north america cars. good luck with outcome
        I wasn't aware that FnF was making a toe arm. Anyway I'm running the megan toe arms without any issues for well over 2yrs now.
        -1992 Accord EX H22 234whp 185wtq
        -1993 Accord EX SOLD
        -1995 Accord EX Wagon Daily Driver
        -2012 GMC Canyon V8 4x4

Comment

Thanks for the advice:/

Click For MRT

Comment

Working...
          X