No announcement yet.

MadSpleen85 : 1991 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nice clean car. great platform to build on!

"Tucking tires and wires."
    The Chronicles.

Comment

^^ Thank you sir.

Received my DC 4-2-1 Header last week. I am hoping to install it this Saturday (weather permitting).

Sold some parts that were taking up space in my garage and basement.

I've changed my future plans around a little bit, and updated the MOD List see the first post for those goodies. And just made another purchase! Stay tuned!

Comment

Recieved and installed the P12 ECU yesterday. By far the most noticable performance mod so far. Pulls all the way to redline. Makes me wish I would have done this mod sooner, almost like I havent been taking full advantage of this motor.

Comment

That last post kinda makes wish i didnt have PW/L, sunroof, etc. I know it doesnt weigh much, but it pulls off the battery, plus half my windows dont work, lol.

Car looked good Mike. Need to update that list again cuz, unless i was seeing things, you blackhoused your heads.

Thanks for coming out yesterday. Btw, YGPM.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
          Originally posted by Jarrett
          Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Originally posted by greencb7inkc View Post
            Car looked good Mike. Need to update that list again cuz, unless i was seeing things, you blackhoused your heads.

Thanks for coming out yesterday.
            Thank you sir. Apparently you were seeing things since the headlights have not been blackhoused.... yet. Hopefully sometime soon though. I just need to get around to doing it one day. Maybe next week since that will be spring break and hopefully I wont have anything better to do.

And not a problem coming out yesterday. I am anxious to see how the item looks installed on your CB.

Comment

Me too.

Trying to maybe do a cruise or JY thing that weekend.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.

Comment

Filled up the tank on Tuesday evening, 322.6 miles on 12.296 gallons... 26.2MPG and I know I am in need of an oil change and tune up too, should be interesting to see how much those two items will help my MPG numbers.

Also, MIGHT be adding another piece to my current suspension setup... Let's just say it is something that only shows up in a few Members Ride threads and it is NOT JDM. Stay tuned.

Comment

Should have everything on hand for a MUCH NEEDED tune up by Thursday at the latest. Hopefully I can get everything done by the weekend... If not before then at least early in the week.

Comment

Everything I need for my tune up arrived earlier today. Need to call tomorrow about getting some lift time and getting on the alignment rack, hopefully early next week.

Fueled up today and I am averaging right around 25.2 MPG which is pretty good considering I am overdue for a full tune up and Oil Change.

Also, have been working on a DIY Grille hack. Just used gutter cover mesh in the grille openings. Haven't had the chance to put it on the car to see what I think yet. Just from the looks of if off the car I think it is going to be too much for me. Hopefully the rain will let up long enough tomorrow for me to get the grille on and get some pics. Forecast showing 3-6" of snow Saturday, one little shift in where the storm tracks and we could get a foot, oh joy.

Comment

Have garage access for the weekend so I am getting some work done.

Doesnt make anything very obvious..... Except that uber rare Limited Edition Maaco Bordeaux Red Radiator Overspray.

Why did I have a hammer out? I just noticed that. WTF?

Comment

Wow! Super clean cb! Love how it looks on steelies and the amber corners! It goes really well with maroon! -JOSH-

Comment

Thanks man.

There is another mod or two in the works as we speak. Just have to get everything back together by tomorrow afternoon. There is a meet then so I should have plenty of new pictures.

Comment

Some new pics. Took these today before the rain moved in..

Comment

Am i seeing things now???

Comment

lol, now you are not seeing things. I finally got around to doing it this weekend. So easy, I wish I would have done it sooner.

Comment

Working...
                                X