9293 fogs are rusted on the inside

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

9293 fogs are rusted on the inside

im not sure if i put this in the right spot anyways i picked up a pair of fogs and one is rusted on the inside badly and the other one the lens is coming off. so is there anyway to save them? can i take them apart and some how resurface them? and help is more than welcomed thank you. i can post pictures if needed
    work in progress

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...07#post3185107

I know this is too late but maybe somebody else will stop by and looking for him. maybe I bought does fog light off of you. But I've taken a set of rusted fog lights and restore them I first purchased Chrome vinyl sticker then subjected them to the heat of the fog light bulb it didn't workout it cracked and melted. Then I decided why not just layered with a thin layer of aluminum and then polish that aluminum this was quite simple they sell what they used to call tin tape for HB AC which is a thin layer of aluminum with that hesap on the back after sanding painting and polishing those reflectors with Chrome paint I learned it with that aluminum with no seams and then polished it with aluminum metal polish you can not tell with the naked eye the difference between a perfect reflector and a rebuilt reflector. If you want pictures just holler

Comment

Working...
    X