I just found my absolute favorite game on Steam

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just found my absolute favorite game on Steam

Street Legal Racing Redline. Came out in 2003 and was awkward to drive but was astounding in terms of details. Essentially you build your car, buy new and modify, etc.

You can damage your car in wrecks. You can turbo or super charge, N20, etc. It's amazing.

I've done a quick video here:
    https://www.twitch.tv/videos/133028155

This is the game on steam.
    http://store.steampowered.com/app/497180

Well worth the money.
    My Car
    FREE Web hosting solutions

I used to play this in middle school. Super fun game!

Comment

Looks cool. Are the races as complicated? GT5 kind of thing?

Comment

races aren't tough ... well... yes they are.

Don't compare it to GT5. It's essentially an updated 15 year old game. The racing aspect of it is dodgy at best but still functional.

I like the mechanical side of things. Going to build the weakest engine possible next time I play it lol.

I also need to figure out how to upload extra cars, parts, etc. If this group can get some decent cash from this it may really expand into something great. For years it's been a zero cash mod community. Now people are paying for it, like me.

Personally, I'm hoping to interest this community so we can get a cb7 in the game
        My Car

Comment

Originally posted by Pandemic View Post
          races aren't tough ... well... yes they are.

Don't compare it to GT5. It's essentially an updated 15 year old game. The racing aspect of it is dodgy at best but still functional.

I like the mechanical side of things. Going to build the weakest engine possible next time I play it lol.

I also need to figure out how to upload extra cars, parts, etc. If this group can get some decent cash from this it may really expand into something great. For years it's been a zero cash mod community. Now people are paying for it, like me.

Personally, I'm hoping to interest this community so we can get a cb7 in the game
          Ahh gotchya. Right after my Carmageddon phase. (I'd add The Spice Girls add-on and as i power slid they run and screen "What I really really want..... ahhhhhh!!!" as I smeared their blood across the road. ). good times.

But I never heard of this. I would of loved this too.

Comment

Give it a try. $10 is well worth it.

Hell, if you don't like it, complain to steam and get a refund.
            My Car

Comment

New video: In search of the weakest engine build... lulz

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/134128130
              My Car

Comment

Working...
              X