Clear All

Nice pickup deev..
    accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
    ....................My New Baby
    SOLD TO
    ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

The great thing is that it's not fast... and it'll take WAY too much for it to ever BE fast.

Therefore, unlike my GTP, I have no desire to ever make it fast I'll be happy getting great gas mileage, and having a nice, comfy car... and I can put my performance money into the CB7... and the hatchback... until I sell the hatch and get something else interesting.

Comment

looks like a little minivan

how come new cars dont come in hids?

Comment

Originally posted by accord=inspire? View Post
          looks like a little minivan

Money
          wat?

Comment

Originally posted by accord=inspire? View Post
            HIDs are pretty small. It'd be tough to fit a new car in there.

Seriously though, many new cars DO. This particular one doesn't, because it is a CHEAP CAR. The Fit is Honda's little shitty get-around car. It's not fancy. Everything about it is to cut costs. They have quality where it matters, as most Hondas do... but they certainly cut corners in many areas. The carpet, for example... "carpet"... plastic with some thin fuzz stuck to it. Hardly carpet. However, had they put down some plushy goodness, it would raise the price of the car by just that much more. If this car was $16,500 instead of $15,220, I probably would've bought an Accent instead.

Comment

looks good deev....I love these cars! when i drove them at work the actully are pretty fun to drive.

Btw deev you lookin like you lost weight in that last pic. no homo lol

Comment

Originally posted by Bcozzi71 View Post

Btw deev you lookin like you lost weight in that last pic. no homo lol
                Thanks man. You're not the first to say that today!

Comment

I got a 2008 CR-V loaner not to long ago with the Real Time MPG calculator.

I am actually thinking these might be a little more accurate than you think.

1) There is some error in the pump when you fill it. It won't necessarily click off at the same time on every tank, resulting in a slight error.

2) US pumps measure by volume, and not by weight. Since the density of fuel changes with temperature, the amount of BTU's in a gallon also changes. That is why airplanes measure in pounds. 1 pound of fuel always has the same number of molecules, even though the volume changes.

If these are actually taking the temperature into account, they could actually be more accurate than your rough calculations. I have never really had the time or desire to measure it and figure it out though.
                  The OFFICIAL how to add me to your ignore list thread!

Comment

nice mike! you lost pounds on the vehicle and urself!

good choice my friend

Formerly 91AccordExR33
                    11.68 @ 127mph
                    417whp/375wtq
                    Sold: 8/2016

Comment

You made a good decision I think Deev. Unloading that pontiac gem(sorry) was a move foward. 20k aint too bad for upside down at least its brand new. you prollly could not have sold that GP for what you owed. so this was the next logical step. Civic Si? bleh.

This car is a better buy imo for the reasons you bought it. I really dislike the new civic's cluster. n-e-wayz I think the hybrid fit also comes out next year but its pointless. People just dont undersand how they are taking a step foward but about 10 steps backwards when they choose to buy a hybrid but choosing to buy a base fit really amounts to fiscal genius and awareness.

Comment

Shit man you look like you lost some weight, no homo

Again good pick up, this should def. serve you better than the GTP

Originally posted by lordoja
                        im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

nice pickup deev
                          R.I.P. To My CB7 The Motor Blew

Comment

Originally posted by Fake Thug View Post
                            You made a good decision I think Deev. Unloading that pontiac gem(sorry) was a move foward. 20k aint too bad for upside down at least its brand new. you prollly could not have sold that GP for what you owed. so this was the next logical step. Civic Si? bleh.

This car is a better buy imo for the reasons you bought it. I really dislike the new civic's cluster. n-e-wayz I think the hybrid fit also comes out next year but its pointless. People just dont undersand how they are taking a step foward but about 10 steps backwards when they choose to buy a hybrid but choosing to buy a base fit really amounts to fiscal genius and awareness.
                            Yeah, I passed a Prius today, and it was covered in "I'm so great because I drive a hybrid" stickers. I thought to myself... they're getting a few more MPG than me, but their batteries are going to have to be replaced at some point... and that's not cheap at all! Then those old batteries are going to have to be disposed of... and there's no real eco-friendly way to do that yet. My car is better for the environment Take into account the higher cost of maintaining a hybrid, and the higher initial purchase price, it's going to take me quite a while to spend more than I would in a hybrid with my less efficient car.

Originally posted by yeamans17 View Post
                            Nice pickup deev, you'll soon find out what you save in gas money by far makes up for having a car payment! I can milk a tank out of my 08 for 3 weeks, granted I only live 6 miles from work, its still nice to stop for gas once a month. My cb would have never done that.
                            Yeah I was spending over $200 a week on gas with the GTP. Over $250 a week when gas was at its most expensive. With the Fit, I can work an entire day on less than a full tank... and at today's prices, I can't possibly spend more than $30 to fill it up from empty! I rarely work 5 days a week on the road, but even if I burned 5 full tanks, and fueled up at the most expensive stations around, I would still be saving $50-$100 a week over the GTP! (ok, premium came down too... but still... 5 days with the GTP would cost me $250 a week at $3 a gallon... and premium isn't there yet!)

Comment

DAMN around $15k for brand new and near 40mpg AND safer than a bike...niiiiiice
                              ____

Comment

Almost looks like the Mercedes R-Class

14 Ford Focus ST - stock(ish) - E30 Tune + Green Filter =

Comment

Working...
                                X