• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol...okay im goin 2 bed now peace
    MY YOUTUBE Channel Plz Sub for the Support thanks

^^^ Click for the Link ^^^

Comment

ok... so yes a few of the o-town crew did a SURPRISE visit. we had a blast. nice to see some new faces and hang around a crew that rarely gets any recognition. you guys got some nice rides. to the TAMPA CREW.

loved the races even though nothing happened but we got to see what the scene could have been. maybe next time.

Originally posted by Devergote
      A CB7 with an H22, a clean paintjob, HIDs with a projector retrofit, some nice wheels, and a mild drop on H&R Sport springs and Koni Yellow shocks... that's the perfect car. I'd be happy with that for the rest of my life.

Comment

Originally posted by tn_accords View Post
        ok... so yes a few of the o-town crew did a SURPRISE visit. we had a blast. nice to see some new faces and hang around a crew that rarely gets any recognition. you guys got some nice rides. to the TAMPA CREW.

loved the races even though nothing happened but we got to see what the scene could have been. maybe next time.
        yessirr an next time immma bring both rides out!!
        USDM [H] PiMP

iP0P VTEC
        WhiTE B0Y!!!

Comment

Comment

was that the pic i sent you ??? that was just a quick shot from the cell phone. lol.

Originally posted by Devergote
            A CB7 with an H22, a clean paintjob, HIDs with a projector retrofit, some nice wheels, and a mild drop on H&R Sport springs and Koni Yellow shocks... that's the perfect car. I'd be happy with that for the rest of my life.

Comment

was that the pic i sent you ??? that was just a quick shot from the cell phone. lol.
              yea i figured i tease the guys that missed out

Comment

Originally posted by JARHEAD293 View Post
                yea i figured i tease the guys that missed out
                tease away. it was pretty fun. That Mcdonalds became tuner central after we showed up.

Comment

Yessss sirrr all the way... Richie's facial expression was priceless when he saw us roll up.
                  accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
                  ....................My New Baby
                  SOLD TO
                  ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

Originally posted by accordtypeR View Post
                    Richie's facial expression was priceless when he saw us roll up.
                    would have loved to see that ,lol. marcos post some pics here and in flaccords, please

Comment

Yeah im really excited to see the pics...
                      accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
                      ....................My New Baby
                      SOLD TO
                      ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

seeing your cars helped motivate me to get my cb7 up to speed .

get a 2 inch drop [ my cb7 looked like a jeep compared to yours lol]
                        amber corners
                        trunk swap/ red clears
                        HID
                        paint [my car had the worst paint out of all the cars at the meet]

my new year resolution is to get this all done before the end of the year

it doesnt seem alot to you guys but money is tight

PSN: DJ-dlatino
                        My ride
                        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=140370

Comment

Originally posted by dlatino View Post

amber corners
                          trunk swap/ red clears
                          HID

thats what i'm talking about. lil get togethers just get people motivatd to work on their cars. plsu man u have nothing but good people in that area. everyone helps out.

Comment

amber corners
                            trunk swap/ red clears
                            HID

have fun with that 2 inch drop. i know i didnt

no
                            Accord turbo kit under $2k here
                            $30 HID kits here Thread
                            "What a selfish bitch. She looks like one too. A smart-mouthed, facebook-ing, "i dont know if im straight, bi or *** yet" little brat." -greencb7inkc
                            "No Herra Frush, Slammed, tucked or frame dragging here. I'll leave that to the mini trucks...." -fishdonotbounce

Comment

so who in FL is going to the atlanta meet?

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
                              01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
                              93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
                              93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

amber corners
                                trunk swap/ red clears
                                HID

Good. and it does seem like a good bit. just do what you do. and i would say you need a 4" drop up front.

Originally posted by Night Wolf View Post
                                so who in FL is going to the atlanta meet?
                                Im hoping. REALLY hoping

Comment

Working...
                                X