No announcement yet.

steelbluesleepR : 1990 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Those lamps are a ONCE in a lifetime find.

at least up here. glad they went to a good home.
    Henry R
    Koni/Neuspeed
    1992 Accord LX R.I.P
    1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
    Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
    made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

FInally seeing this engine bay and its amazing. The amount of work into a shave bay is countless. It reminds me how beautiful it looks but a pain to get were it is. Bay is simply stunning, When is the motor/trans going in?

Comment

I am officially jealous. I've always wanted to do the SE dash fuse box relocation!
        Looking good though, such an inspiration.

Comment

Thanks guys! Oneoff, I'm just dropping an f22a1 back into it with some goodies. keeping it as clean as possible.

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
          Originally posted by Stephen Fry
          'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
          Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

Dedication and passion turning your car into a masterpiece..Beautiful
            Procrastination is a THIEF of time!!

MY MRT

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=203992

My First CB7

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/705233/1990-honda-accord/

Comment

Really nice build bro! Its clean, I like it
              93 4dr ex 5 speed
              97 Integra DB7

Comment

So fuck Photobucket...

I just went through my opening post and replaced all the photos that Photobucket decided to kill with ones hosted on Flickr. I'll be going through the rest of this thread and replacing the other screwed up photos in my other replies.

Doing this has made me REALLY miss this car. I'm currently driving a 92 EX 5spd coupe that is smashed in the rear as a daily, which makes me miss this one even more. My wife and I are currently looking for a house, which we plan on buying in the second half of this year. My main requirement is a 2 car garage (or bigger), where I can finally finish this thing up.

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
                Originally posted by Stephen Fry
                'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
                Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

Working...
                X