APC "IcyHot" LEDs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by greencb7inkc View Post
    Thats what i like. The quickness that they have.

My front corners blink fine. Not sure how the bumper lights will react, but we'll see.
    You could take out the cornerlights completely and nothing would happen, they are too small to matter i guess
    wat?

Comment

Heres day pics...

The "dot" is the bulb. Pics from my cell dont do it justice. All i can say is that i bought these bulbs in person, from AutoZone. I paid $33-$34 for ALL 4, Red LED, tail light bulbs. I paid $22 for ALL 4, Amber LED, front corner bulbs. >I< like them. I think they were worth it.

They do function and do light up and are visible during the day, and at night, they work even better. The outer lights do have that "round dot" look, but they also put off an overall light.

As i said before, this is about the best thing next to actual LED tail lights. I thought these bulbs were gonna suck and it was gonna be a waste, but that didnt happen.

I can honestly recommend this modification. To anyone. They look cool and they have a bit of a safety factor as well.

Overall, I give them a solid

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
      Originally posted by Jarrett
      Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Do your turn signals still function properly?
        Or do they "hyper flash"?

1999 BMW M3
        2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
        2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
        2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

Originally posted by greencb7inkc
          Heres day pics...

Damn.....that look good......is that just light or is it on brake?

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

My turn signals, front AND rear blink normally.

In the day pic, that white "dot" is the light. The brake was on. It only appears white cuz my phone cant pick up that bright of a light during the day. The outer tails have that "dot" look, but the inners light up as a whole.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.

Comment

I might also add, C91BLX7 is awaiting amber LED bulbs for the rear signals. I have filament bulbs. If his look good and turn out, i may look into picking some up for mine too.

Comment

I might also add, C91BLX7 is awaiting amber LED bulbs for the rear signals. I have filament bulbs. If his look good and turn out, i may look into picking some up for mine too.
                I feel special
                wat?

Comment

Hey, i got ppl requesting "pics or ban". How do you think i feel.

Yours is a much better looking car than mine, though. I just had the idea. Not sure why i didnt think about the rear signals.

I just dont wanna have to wait for them, lol, but i cant find them in person, so if yours turn out and look good, then i may end up getting some from either Ebay or superbright.

Btw, the LEDs >DO< throw up the "Rear Lamp" light.

Comment

Btw, the LEDs >DO< throw up the "Rear Lamp" light.
                    Waaa Waaa Waaaaaaaa

oh well, I believe cp[mike] said he knew away to modify the black boxes so the light would stay off forever.
                    wat?

Comment

"For-ev-er....For-ev-er...."

I'll have to look into that. It doesnt really bother me too much. And honestly Im starting to not notice it.

Comment

"For-ev-er....For-ev-er...."

I'll have to look into that. It doesnt really bother me too much. And honestly Im starting to not notice it.
                        I hate it. That all, I just hate that light.
                        wat?

Comment

Yeah. Ive had to see my "ABS" light since day one and i still hate it. I wanna be able to drive with no frigging warning lights, lol.

Im wandering if you put in LED 2057 if theyd still trip....

Comment

Yeah. Ive had to see my "ABS" light since day one and i still hate it. I wanna be able to drive with no frigging warning lights, lol.

Im wandering if you put in LED 2057 if theyd still trip....
                            I think its just that the boxes sense if there is load and the LED's arn't pulling much power so it thinks the bulbs are broke.
                            wat?

Comment

Does anybody know how to keep the turnsignals from hyperblinking?

Anywho, heres vid, doesn't do its Justus lights color are nice and full

(ps hazards don't hyperflash)
                              wat?

Comment

Dood! You cut out just as the song was about to get that awesome guitar rif!

They look good. So the rears dont hyperflash, but the fronts do? Or just the signals alone?

Comment

Working...
                                X