Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Meet my dog, Missy.

Hey guys,

I thought I would finally post up a picture of my Chow-Chow. My family has had her for quite some time now. She was given to us from my Uncle's friend. At first, she was my Uncle's, but he didn't want to take care of it. So we took her and started caring for her. My family has always had a dog as a pet. We've have 8 German Shepards and 1 Rottweiler and this is our first Chow-Chow. We named her Missy, after Missy Elliot because she was big and fluffy.. LOL..

She is spaded, has a slight ear infection and has vaginitis. It sucks, but she lives like she's perfectly fine! She is mixed but we don't know what the other mix is.. lol.

Well, enough with that, here are the pictures.

CB7 --> EG2 --> ZN6

so fluffy and cute.
    looks like a very unsual mix lol. almost looks like a lion lol.
    and vaginitis doesnt sound too fun.
    1992 H22A4 Coupe - R.I.P.

Bought from: slammed4thgen. new_beginnings. crzy.tuning. f20aaccordturbo. hondaguy1212. cb4_honda. fatboy1185. wed3k.
    _____________H22A4CB7. minorreparations. PR CB7. plee3. Bisimoto Engineering.

Sold to: LadyG. sulimed. choppacity. choogee3.

Comment

My cousin has two of these dogs back in the Dominican Republic, not sure what breed they are, but i like the way they look, reminds me of a lion just as SE_DynamiK said.

Curious what is Vaginitis ?

My Cb bad, Cb bright and the cops can kiss my Cb lights - I’m gone!
      Frost White Member 13
      My Ride
      "Girls are like a new car... lease w/ option to buy"

Comment

it is the inflammation of the vagina.

CB7 --> EG2 --> ZN6

Comment

Working...
        X