Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

back seat removel?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

back seat removel?

has any1 tryied 2 take out there back seat and replace wit replace it wit speckers? if u did can u post up sum pics 4 me 2 see?

what kind of speckers?

take out the whole rear seats and put speakers/subs? that's crazy.

Yes my name is Dang, Don't use in vain
    1992 Honda Accord EX (Coupe/Bordeaux/Auto)
    1992 Honda Accord EX (Coupe/Bordeaux/H22A MT)
    2008 Honda Accord EXL (Coupe/SanMarino/6spd)

Comment

well i got sum kicker tha i bought for a friend and im thinkin of takin out the backseat and replace wit the kicker and on top 4 6x9 top wit fiberglass but idk yet

Comment

Ive seen the concept done years ago at car shows when it was all the rage, its a lot of work......but good luck if you wanna go for it
        -I believe in looking reality straight in the eye and denying it

Comment

I plan on doing this my buddy did it with his civic it looks sick its actually better sounding if u dont have that back seat and theyre anywhere in the trunk.

They rise their wooden pints and they yoik and sing
          And they fight and dance 'till the morning

Dont forget my MRT for my 1992 Honda Accord LX

Originally posted by deevergote
          Everything in Japan is made with carbon fiber and used panties.

Comment

yea i think im start doin it ,will show pics after done wit it

Comment

i had a buddy in the army that did that in a mustang. sounded good to.
              Freedom Is Not Free
              U.S Army 02/08 Medically Discharged

Comment

Go for it. Screw passengers.

YouTube Clicky!!

Comment

never finshed it, but did 2 12" and all mdf with stapled black carpet. shit bumped

Comment

First off, What sub are you using, and does it REALLY need that kind of airflow for it? Most subs, with that ammount of airflow, will sound HORRIBLE. On top of that, how you gonna nail your chick in the back without a seat? Im sure your knee's are gonna get really sore after hitting it on that fabric & wood
                    90 Accord EX F22a1 Auto R.I.P.
                    2011 Mazda 3 Hatch 2.5L GS sport HELLO!

Comment

its a 2dr coupe wit a h22 swap mannn there no need 4 bringin a chick in bak dummy lmaoooo and yea ima use sum kickers L1 speakers

Comment

Originally posted by jdmboi type s View Post
                        its a 2dr coupe wit a h22 swap mannn there no need 4 bringin a chick in bak dummy lmaoooo and yea ima use sum kickers L1 speakers
                        You should go IB if you're taking out the rear seat. That way you don't have to worry about a box....but your power handling will go down.....way down....maybe to like 200 watts, but you'll have a flat response.

YouTube Clicky!!

Comment

cant i just intall sum battey cans in there? so it wont waste my power in the battey?

Comment

Originally posted by jdmboi type s View Post
                            cant i just intall sum battey cans in there? so it wont waste my power in the battey?
                            Battery cans? You mean capacitors? That won't help if you run your system with the car off. You should get an extra battery or four.

YouTube Clicky!!

Comment

Working...
                            X