Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Rare cb7 parts?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Man, how do you discover this stuff?
    I've never seen any of that before! (well, the headlight covers, I may have... but the rest, not a clue until just now!)

Comment

whats the purpose of the hood mounted rain sensor? (obviously to sense rain) do they turn on the windshield wipers automatically?

Comment

Originally posted by FoolyEqwipd View Post
        whats the purpose of the hood mounted rain sensor? (obviously to sense rain) do they turn on the windshield wipers automatically?
        You hit the nail on the head, sir.

Comment

Originally posted by ShotgunFacelift View Post
          You hit the nail on the head, sir.
          Hehehe yup that's exactly what it does. Nothing magical and it seems like a useless feature but then again newer cars are starting to have this sensor built into the window itself. I figure the Japanese discovered some people are too lazy to use their turn signals....so why reach over on the same stalk to turn on the wipers? Ingenious those Japanese people are! LOL

Mazdas are one of the few companies that love to showcase this feature as if it's something really new when it really isn't! That is why I love the CB7 chassis! This car was waaaay ahead of it's time.

I am the Yakuza CB7!
          JDM 96spec H22A 178HP 149TQ

"The JDM Fleet"

1993 Accord Sedan - 2.2 JDM H22a
          1994 Prelude V-Tec
          1999 CL 3.0
          2000 Prelude
          2010 Accord Crosstour - 3.5

1993 Mirage S Sedan - 2.0 4G63 Project Evo 2.5
          1994 Mirage S Sedan - 1.5

1991 Isuzu Impulse RS - 1.6 AWD Turbo
          1993 Asuna - 1.8 "CDM Impulse XS"

1993 Sentra SE-R - 2.0 SR20de
          1995 200sx SE-R - 2.0 Sr20ve

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
            Man, how do you discover this stuff?
            I've never seen any of that before! (well, the headlight covers, I may have... but the rest, not a clue until just now!)
            Trying to preserve these items for my personal CB7 museum... still trying to track down a few parts. I picked up a 91 Accord rolling shell from a friend recently and will be probably using some parts that would've never seen the light of day from my storage. But first I need to get a H22 to get it moving.

I'm contemplating on swapping my dirty H22 into this car and then finally utilizing my built motor from my old '92 into my '93. I will then retire the '93 as my daily and keeping it strictly track. I still have dreams of running my Jackson setup+turbo...but my EVO 2.5 project took a lot of my play funds at the moment.

The rolling shell is California Bar'd so putting dirty H22 (gross polluter engine I tried everything to pass the sniffer) I would be back to the drawing board..... so i'm thinking a complete rebuild might help it pass because although it runs strong with good even compression....something is not right about it obviously.

I am the Yakuza CB7!
            JDM 96spec H22A 178HP 149TQ

"The JDM Fleet"

1993 Accord Sedan - 2.2 JDM H22a
            1994 Prelude V-Tec
            1999 CL 3.0
            2000 Prelude
            2010 Accord Crosstour - 3.5

1993 Mirage S Sedan - 2.0 4G63 Project Evo 2.5
            1994 Mirage S Sedan - 1.5

1991 Isuzu Impulse RS - 1.6 AWD Turbo
            1993 Asuna - 1.8 "CDM Impulse XS"

1993 Sentra SE-R - 2.0 SR20de
            1995 200sx SE-R - 2.0 Sr20ve

Comment

youre just showing off now warudakumi
              <

(129)Transactions and counting

Comment

That cluster is beautiful.

"You come from a long line of great poets, some of the greatest poets since Homer. One of them said, "The very time I thought I was lost, my dungeon shook and my chains fell off."
                - James Baldwin, "A Letter to My Nephew," The Fire Next Time.

UNI - Facebook - MRT

- Accord of the Month: March 2015 -

Comment

I've seen pictures of a stock in dash cd player that sits beneath the tape deck. Also heard roomers of a factory multi disk changer that goes in the trunk that attaches to the stock stereo.

Would love to get my hands on stock fog lights and bumper, but don't know how much of that is in the us think the fog lights only came on European cars.
                  92 Honda Accord LX

Comment

foglights came in all continents, jdm,edm,usdm each had their own differences. the european fogs were by far the most dynamic of all of them.
                    <

(129)Transactions and counting

Comment

Excuse me...
                      but where the hell is the build thread for your car Warudakumi ?!

Cause I wanna read it.

That is all, carry on.
                      Project wagon! Much excite! 2018!

That Sedan. Purchased '07-->Swap'd-->Tuck'd-->Wreck'd-->May '16

Comment

A couple of days ago my brother-in-law backed into my car smashing my passenger side front fender so I went to a local pick and pull and I found this fender with the chrome molding already on it. Is this also rare? I searched on the forum a little bit but I only found one car with the moldings but I'm not sure if it was a factory option or not. What so you guys think? Any insight or criticism is greatly appreciated.

[IMG][/IMG]
                        Last edited by 90cbpcb7; 09-10-2015, 06:51 PM.

Comment

It's just added with aftermarket chrome trim.

Also, I have that same old set of Chronicles of Narnia books.
                          My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

Originally posted by LadyG View Post

Excuse me...
                            but where the hell is the build thread for your car Warudakumi ?!

Cause I wanna read it.

That is all, carry on.
                            http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=88389

Comment

Originally posted by Jarrett View Post
                              It's just added with aftermarket chrome trim.

Also, I have that same old set of Chronicles of Narnia books.
                              Well, good to know thanks for the quick post. Yeah those Narnia books for sure are great for holding up fenders to take pictures. lol

Comment

Hey i saw on Ebay yesterday metal door scuff plates with the 'H' on them it looks super rare and very expensive... ill post a pic ina few min... i think this could b real JDM

Comment

Working...
                                X