new swap time, it's about to get real big up in here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by almostJDM View Post
    you didn't read the past few pages did you?
    damn! you got me, i was in a hurry when i saw the post the other day and skimmed it, sorry bro

1992 Accord EX MT : CB#2
    DIY OEM amber corners w/reflectors

Comment

Lol not you, you posted at the same time, I was talkin to the guy above you haha

PSN ID's:Tidashoni
      1992 Accord EX Coupe
      My FS Thread
      Not so DD 2013 Subaru Impreza WRX STI
      Originally posted by deevergote
      Boosting with a carb is like being a sniper with a bazooka... it works, it gets the job done, but it's not the most precise method.

Comment

Lol not you, you posted at the same time, I was talkin to the guy above you haha
        lol

1992 Accord EX MT : CB#2
        DIY OEM amber corners w/reflectors

Comment

you didn't read the past few pages did you?
          I changed up the motor
          ~Nick~
          FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13
          MR Thread:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=Grumpys93

Comment

Oh, it's all good
            Last edited by almostJDM; 08-14-2011, 04:48 PM.

1992 Accord EX Coupe
            My FS Thread
            Boosting with a carb is like being a sniper with a bazooka... it works, it gets the job done, but it's not the most precise method.

Comment

So did that diff ever come? You are going big and this is something I wouldn't mind seeing in person once done but you are not near me. Keep up the work

Comment

nope so I am going to call greyhounds main shipping place tomorrow to see the the hell is up, if they lost it no biggie i will get my $125 back for it
                Last edited by almostJDM; 08-14-2011, 09:20 PM.

1992 Accord EX Coupe
                My FS Thread

Comment

This is amazing! Keep up the great work, I'll be keeping an eye out! now I want to smash my s13 into my cb7! lol
                  -:¦:-
                  Originally posted by wed3k
                  i rep cb7tuner all day, everyday. people say, "fuck y0 honda." and i say, "bitch, please."

Comment

ok everyone, this thread will probably remain going at this slow pace once I start to really put this thing together here in the next few weeks, I will only be showing a few photo's of the progress with slight detail of whats in them, the majority of the photo's and info will be in my build thread in the premium members section, so if you really wanna find out whats going on, guess you'll have to sign up, but as of right no I haven't even made it yet lol, but this weekend I will be hopefully doing quite a bit of work to the front, not so much to the rear until I get a diff and the rest of the rear sub frame stuff, like rear upper and lower control arms and traction rods and the knuckles and hubs, so as of now looks like the rear will be getting most of my attention next weekend and the following week
                    Last edited by almostJDM; 08-18-2011, 10:53 AM.

1992 Accord EX Coupe
                    My FS Thread

Comment

You're making good progress.. keep up the good work!
                      Are you doing any work to the motor & tranny or just keeping it stock?
                      Are you going to source the entire wire harness to the RB25 or make your own?
                      DET or DETT?

Comment

Thanks and I already have the complete rb25det harness but I'll have to splice it into the cb harness

1992 Accord EX Coupe
                        My FS Thread

Comment

This is amazing. I need to come back to the Tech threads more often.

Originally posted by Maple50175
                          Oh here we go again. Maples other half.

Comment

thanks Tnwagn

ok I just bought some more tubing to begin on the rear and the front, not I just need to find a rear diff, but the rest of the rear sub frame will be here on tuesday, and may have just found my rear diff

1992 Accord EX Coupe
                            My FS Thread

Comment

well wasn't able to do any welding on the car this weekend because I forgot where I put my tungsten lol and the stores were all closed before I realized I was missing it

1992 Accord EX Coupe
                              My FS Thread

Comment

while im sorting out all the photos i have in this thread for my premium build thread heres a few photo's of the cb before I blew the engine the second time, well the last one's I can seen to find of her, doesnt have the xenon lip on, just incase someone didn't know what it looked like before

I just hope I can go this low again, I'm sure I can though since the resonator on this exhaust was maybe 2-3" off the ground lol, and that will still be the lowest part of the car when I am done

1992 Accord EX Coupe
                                My FS Thread

Comment

Working...
                                X