Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Im new

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im new

Hello CB7tuners....
    I drive a stock 1991 Honda Accord Frost White
    I'm obviously a new member here with no picture of my car, yet. But be patient, I will get a mrt up and active in no time. My whole goal will be to make my car look as badass as the ones I see on this site (I don't want to name drop lol). It looks like it takes a lot of dedication, but that's what I signed up for. Well, good to meet you guys and hope I learn some vital info on here.
    (I'm trying to get the hang of writing on the forum since it requires punctual grammar, but nothing too difficult though for anyone with an IQ.)
    Last edited by FoolyEqwipd; 07-02-2014, 02:40 PM.

Welcome to the site man...u gotta post pics soon...dnt worry we all started from the ground up

Comment

Originally posted by FoolyEqwipd View Post
      (I'm trying to get the hang of writing on the forum since it requires punctual grammar, but nothing too difficult though for anyone with an IQ.)
      We have a winner, folks!

Welcome to the site! Be sure to check out all of the stickies at the top each section. You may find that there are tons of things you are interested in that you didn't even know to look for.
      My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

RE: I'm New ....

I'm Old .. nice to meet you ..

Seriously, welcome to CB7T .. you're off to a great start!

My CB9/Wagon Thread Start to Finish:
        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ighlight=wagon

Comment

You understand the importance of typing clearly, and you've already read enough to pick up slang like "mrt". You're off to a good start!
          Getting your post count up may be slow at first, but you'll get there. Once you get the hang of the forum, and learn a bit about the car, you'll have lots to post about. Welcome!

Comment

Ahhhhhhhh FRESH MEAT!

Awesome that you have a CB, even more awesome is that you found this Site.

As already stated, tons of info on Stickies and best of all? WE ARE ALL FAMILY HERE!!!

Of course, Search is the best tool to utilize here. And if not found, you will definitely be provided the best information.

Again, Welcome...
            RETIRED...

Comment

Here's one photo uploaded. Photobucket is lagging. And frustrating.

Comment

Very nice! I like those wheels, don't see them very often.

Comment

lookin good, no rust that i can see, good luck and look forward to seeing your progress
                  Procrastination is a THIEF of time!!

MY MRT

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=203992

My First CB7

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/705233/1990-honda-accord/

Comment

Originally posted by dahubby View Post
                    lookin good, no rust that i can see, good luck and look forward to seeing your progress
                    Yeah. Luckily no rust at all... got the car from my uncle, and he's had the car garged in Compton. Miniature dings (or better yet one miniature ding) on the rear panel, but really not much of an eyesore.
                    I see you got a white CB too.... FRESH! That rear wing paired with that legend front lip makes the car look stealthy to me. I like.

Comment

Welcome man... Your lucky to get a great shaped cb for your first... up here in montana we dont have many in good shape. Good luck on your cb ventures.

Comment

Working...
                      X