Colorado Role Call!!!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nostringz
    got the f22b intake manifold in... 3 days of work! it's got a high idle... ryan i dunno but i think i need your help. it idles at park 3000rpm, and in 1500 at stop in drive...

also, i can't shift out of park unless i put it in neutral by the shift lock

Coo you got it in! First time I did my manifold it took me 2 days. Sounds like you have a bad vaccum leak. Did you replace all gaskets?? (manifold to head, throttle body, and plenum gaskets) As far as the problem with it coming out of park, Im not to sure, My cb was a 5spd. I would have to look at it.
    5th Gen. Lude Team I <3 JDM

Comment

hey guys I have a new myspace with tons of pictures of the car! send me a friend request to view www.myspace.com/istillbleedblue

Comment

i had the same problem w/ my auto it just fixed it self after a while it was weird

current cb 93 10th ann. edition

member ride thread >>> http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...73#post3257973

Comment

You can try and reset the ECU. Pull ur negitive battey cable off, and pull ur radio/back up and Ecu fuse. Its worth a try.

Comment

you can also try to beat it with a big stick! lol just kidding!

Comment

ya i pulled the neg. battery today. it also has a strange idle drop. while driving, usually after i slam on it, or when i stop, the engine wants to die, sometimes it picks up out of nowhere.

i'm checking the FITV tomarrow. the gaskets are oem, and should be okay, but i'll check those tomarrow too. umm, the thing sounds meaner, the hp difference is noticable but i can't tell until it is fixed.

oh ya, jdm headlights are in, and yellow highbeams are awesome

Be Clean

Comment

u should put up pics of ur headlights and ill put up pics of my h23

current cb 93 10th ann. edition

member ride thread >>> http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...73#post3257973

Comment

ok first off, how did you wire your intake manifold... i need help on that

Be Clean

Comment

Originally posted by nostringz
                    ok first off, how did you wire your intake manifold... i need help on that
                    What do you mean wire the manifold? Did you end up bypassing the coolant hoses on the throttlebody?? Cuz that could be the problem.

Comment

we did have to bypass it because the FITV is missing that piece remember?

umm the vacuums are correct i believe. i dont find any leaks also... tps is normal. i dunno if i can adjust the throttle cable to change the idle... if its possible

Be Clean

Comment

ive got like 6 manifolds if you need a part. if your ever in my area i could take a look at it.

IS ANYONE RACING AT THE IMPORT RACES THIS SUNDAY?

My Wiretuck/ Insane engine bay
                        member ride thread
                        11.86@120mph T66 turbo 612hp F22A
                        DIVULGE MOTORSPORTS
                        People can hate all they want, my f22 is faster than yours.
                        I have literally been on this site for 10 years, I know what i am talking about!
                        John 10:18 "No one takes it from me, but I lay it down of my own accord. I have authority to lay it down and authority to take it up again. "

Comment

Originally posted by turbo90accord
                          ive got like 6 manifolds if you need a part. if your ever in my area i could take a look at it.

IS ANYONE RACING AT THE IMPORT RACES THIS SUNDAY?
                          give me your phone number

Be Clean

Comment

where are the races?

Comment

bandimere speedway probably. if it's import drags then yes.

dude, it'll probably be really packed by noobs and the real racers won't go as much.

i'd go to make fun of ricers and see what's new.

Be Clean

Comment

is it going down on sunday?

Comment

Working...
                                X