Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

side markers.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

side markers.

how do you know where the side markers are suppose to go? is there a certain hight or something? or is there a mark on the inside of the fender?

dont remember but its in this thread which is a complete diy.
    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=48212

Turbo Setup: 100%

Comment

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ht=sidemarkers

1993 Honda Accord LX 2004-2009
      1996 Honda Civic LX 2009-2012
      2012 Kia Optima LX 2012-2013
      2010 Honda Accord EX-L V6 2013-2018
      2007 Honda Fit Sport 2017-2017
      2018 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0T 2018-20XX

Comment

thanks guys. whay is the worst case scenario for this DIY? lol and any particular wiring problems?

Comment

Originally posted by No Name13 View Post
          thanks guys. whay is the worst case scenario for this DIY? lol and any particular wiring problems?
          Essentially, you're piggybacking a connection from either your bumper lights or corner lights.

As long as you don't half-ass the wiring, you should be fine. Worst case scenario, as with all wiring DIYs, is a potential fire. In reality, though, if you make substantial connections (soldered and insulated) to your sidemarkers, you've got nothing to fear.
          My pictures/photos will return soon...

Comment

on the location , eye ball it bro. just get it straight.good luck bro. the best way i did it was make a templet and i used a black sharpy and marked it on the fender, then used a small drill bit in the corners and then a good cutting wheel on my drimil.

A man that keeps looking back can't see whats in front of him.

Comment

I don't think any cb7s came from the factory with sidemarkers, most of what you see on Accords are from Integras, some are from Saabs even. Therefore there is no real "proper" location.

Comment

Originally posted by scudweiser View Post
                I don't think any cb7s came from the factory with sidemarkers, most of what you see on Accords are from Integras, some are from Saabs even. Therefore there is no real "proper" location.
                What? integras(DC2) and civic(eg6) have the same sidemakers,Ek9s and preludes(bb6) are the same but accords like CD7,CD5 are different from all the above.

Idk i may just get myself CD7,CD5 sidemarkers cause their flush..Cb7s are hard to find.

Comment

Originally posted by scudweiser View Post
                  wtf are you shmokin on eh? pass it to me.

CB's did come with sidemarkers...But not in the U.S. Japan, Europe, and many many other countries got them.

I ♥/Miss My Coupe

Comment

Originally posted by civic_90_08 View Post
                    wtf are you shmokin on eh? pass it to me.

CB's did come with sidemarkers...But not in the U.S. Japan, Europe, and many many other countries got them.
                    Indeed they did!

Did you guys even read through the DIY that ExplodingCake posted above?

There are dimensions and spacing instructions on page 1, in the step-by-step.
                    Go to page 3, there's a spreadsheet with JDM sidemarker distance measurements from the fender and door, posted by cb95spd:

Using this information, and this photo of an actual JDM fender with sidemarker installed, I made these templates.
                    All you have to do is print, cut them out, and tape them against your fenders. Doesn't get any easier than that.

My pictures/photos will return soon...

Comment

Thank you for the diagram sir..

I'll be printing that out and taking them to the body shop so they can cut the holes...im not messing up fresh paint to do it myself.

I ♥/Miss My Coupe

Comment

Working...
                      X