Does anyone play Neverwinter on PS4?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does anyone play Neverwinter on PS4?

I just started playing Neverwinter a few weeks ago. It's kinda like World of Warcraft, only set in the D&D universe. Better yet, it's free. You can spend real money on upgrades and stuff, but it's not necessary.
    I got my character up to level 70 (the current max) this weekend. So far, it's a lot of fun. I don't have anyone to play with, though! I was in a guild until this morning, when someone decided to kick me out for no reason. I'm looking to get a group together to start my own.

Hmm this sounds fun. I'll look into it. Won't be super active with a newborn, but I'll download it.
    ~Nick~
    FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13
    MR Thread:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=Grumpys93

Comment

Still playing. Still enjoying it. Now that I'm at max level, I'm tearing through all the advanced quests, trying to get the best stuff and beat all the really hard bosses and whatnot. My character is still a total weakling, so I've got lots left to do!
      I'm pretty sure a box containing Final Fantasy 15 just arrived today (present chest from my mom in Florida... "do not open until Christmas") so there's going to be some competition!

Comment

Sigh, if only I had the time. My last largest quest was Quake2 or Morrowind. How often do you play?

Comment

I've been able to play practically every day for a while now (this year has been my most game-heavy year in a LONG time.) I even found a place where I can farm experience and upgrade materials, so I just squat there while I'm doing school work. On weekends, I'll usually get up an hour or two before my wife and play then.

Morrowind... I basically built a PC to play that back when it was new. Got a pirated copy of it from my friend, and played it for a day... then never touched it again.

I've never been huge on the MMO games like WoW, which is what Neverwinter is like. However, I REALLY like that Neverwinter is largely playable as a single-player game. Interacting with others isn't a huge requirement, and even stuff like guild participation or group dungeons are fairly limited in terms of interaction. Even though there are almost always free-roaming players visible (aside from a few isolated dungeons.)

Comment

Working...
          X