No announcement yet.

Dyno results; your opinions wanted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know you're not one for confrontation, but you could always demand a refund on the threat that you'll bash them every chance you get on the internet. From the sound of it, they already don't have the best reputation, so they should take such a threat seriously.

It would be better than just cutting your losses, as that was no small amount of money you paid. I do agree that finding another shop might be your best option, though.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
      I know you're not one for confrontation, but you could always demand a refund on the threat that you'll bash them every chance you get on the internet. From the sound of it, they already don't have the best reputation, so they should take such a threat seriously.

It would be better than just cutting your losses, as that was no small amount of money you paid. I do agree that finding another shop might be your best option, though.
      It was only $50 and they probably won't refund it anyway, although it wouldn't hurt to ask.
      The OFFICIAL how to add me to your ignore list thread!

Comment

I would ask.

If you are not one for confrontation, and the $50 is no big deal to you, I would not argue with them over it.

When the manager gets back just talk to him and see if either hell rerun you or refund you.

If they come off like assholes, just move on.

Comment

Working...
        X