Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

Let the fun begin!!! (lots of pics/updates)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice drop.....is that tein suspensio I spy??? haha BALLER!!!
    1991 Honda Accord Ex
    Pics of the beast!

::::198.4 WHP and 146.6 WTQ Currently weighing in at 2700lbs...best time: 14.8@92mph::::

2003 BMW 330I Sport.....Daily Hustler....

Road Race #1
    Totoro Squad #2

Comment

SHOO IS!! yeah it rides really nice and definately holds lines!! haha! i wish it would hurry and settle....its a bit higher than i was used to! lol! ill have to show a before and after pic, when i wash my car and what not! its raining though right now.....sad
      F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
      Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

woohoo!! just won these on ebay.....gonna black em out when i recieve them to match the *cough* SEIBON carbon fiber hood and Gsquare black grill!!!

These showed up in the mail yesterday down at my job! woohoo!! we're getting more and more.....carbon fiber hood & pads/ignition components/fuel components to show up tomorrow!! HECK YES!

-Sean!!
        Last edited by SMseagren83; 09-01-2005, 09:24 PM.
        F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
        Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

You've gotta be saving the real performance mods for later...I'm waiting
          HondaFan81 For Sale Parts (LOW PRICES ON EVERYTHING)

Comment

hahaha do you know how to mix and match an H with an F! I do and ill show you soon..... thats all the hint i can tell ya! and thats pushing it damnit!! hahaha
            -Sean

Comment

I wonder which hybrid setup are you referring to. I have a feeling you're going with a Fseries block and some Hseries head. That leaves a few options...

H23 head/F22 block
              H22 head/F23 block
              H22 head/F22 block

cool...I now wonder if you're going to modify the head with some cams, headwork, etc or just swap it on. Also, will you keep the block stock or raise compression? It'd really be interesting to me if you're modifying the head and/or block, not just swapping the stock head onto a stock block (it's getting to be too common).

Hopefully it's something not as common, I tend to be more interested in those.

Comment

I gotta ask, where did you get those wheels from?
                Shift_BOOST

BOOM!

Comment

hmmm but if i tell you everyone is gonna be buying them...and then im gonna have to switch yet again! hahahahah! ok ur asking too much Hondafan hahahaha! lets just say the head will be modified *cough* cams......etc etc! 3angle/valves? ok not sharing anymore...wait for the pics! muahahhaa
                  -Sean

Comment

hmm, i guess i'll e paying a visit to seattle. expect your wheels to be missing one day. lol. Seriously, I am nazi about two things on my car, exhaust and wheels, and those are the best looking wheels ive seen so far for the cb7
                    Shift_BOOST

BOOM!

Comment

Originally posted by SMseagren83
                      hmmm but if i tell you everyone is gonna be buying them...and then im gonna have to switch yet again! hahahahah! ok ur asking too much Hondafan hahahaha! lets just say the head will be modified *cough* cams......etc etc! 3angle/valves? ok not sharing anymore...wait for the pics! muahahhaa
                      -Sean
                      good

Comment

o man, i def. need to get in touch with u when i move to UW in a few weeks. what part of seattle u live in?

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

yay!! car is getting to be one sexy CB_7...sorry i havent washed it...but it doesnt look TOO bad!! but i just installed it, and still needs some fitment tweaking!
                          -Sean

Comment

More Pics Please...
                            Automotive Service and Fabrication In SOCAL!! https://www.facebook.com/JLRFAB

Comment

lets be specific..hahaha, more pics of what!? do u want more parts? cuz those i snap pics as they come in, and most are on the way still! had a few (5) parts on back order! Or is it that you want more pics of my current setup? haha anyways thanks for all the comments, nothing bad yet....which is good i guess!
                              -Sean

Comment

damn looks really good did u jus win the lottery? but ya could u pm me the link or website u got ur springs and struts from cause i want that exact setup so a website would be great thanx I like it =)
                                ~Nick~
                                FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13
                                MR Thread:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=Grumpys93

Comment

Working...
                                X