Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

Let the fun begin!!! (lots of pics/updates)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Grumpys93
    damn looks really good did u jus win the lottery? but ya could u pm me the link or website u got ur springs and struts from cause i want that exact setup so a website would be great thanx I like it =)
    Haha i wish! then id have waaay more stuff! no ive been saving a loooong time for everything! ive had my CB_7 for 5 years and have been saving since almost day one! plus i had some good deals..and hook-ups! you've been PMd!!
    -Sean
    F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
    Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

show more pics of the hood man, it looks mad sexy bro. u better watch out cuz im coming to seattle in a few weeks.lol, j/k.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Originally posted by jdmcord
        show more pics of the hood man, it looks mad sexy bro. u better watch out cuz im coming to seattle in a few weeks.lol, j/k.
        Man....maybe i should stop posting all this stuff...with the couple of threats that ive had (someone wanting my rims and hood) hmmm...hah! by request here ya go!!! dont worry the projectors are gone next week! JDM one-pieces on the way (gonna black-out)
        -Sean

Last edited by SMseagren83; 09-04-2005, 01:19 AM.
        F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
        Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

r u going to sell the projectors if so i will pick up pm man
          fuck the bitches that stole my car jan/1/2006@7am from montesano wa updated: The Warrens from Malone Wa were found guilty for possesion of stolen property in the 1st*and were ordered to pay $2489.69 in restitution, only cause the shell was not found

R.I.P.

Vouches from: Snailin91, Caution, 2G6, Jdmf23accord, Boosted_StinkyNuts

Comment

Or just actually show up for the meet on Sept 25th!! isnt that the "washington meet #4" anyways! but yeah im gonna sell them since my JDM one-piece headlights are on the way!
            -Sean Im also getting rid of my 4-2-1 Chikara powerplus headers....

Comment

I think them JDM 1pc lights will look nice. That CF hood looks good with the color of your CB7. Is it called "rosewood" the color you have?? It'd be sweet if you lived closer to Michigan, so we could meet up and help each other out. Can finish our projects faster Anyways, good luck and I'm still waiting on your performance parts....bring it I say!
              HondaFan81 For Sale Parts (LOW PRICES ON EVERYTHING)

Comment

Originally posted by SMseagren83
                Man....maybe i should stop posting all this stuff...with the couple of threats that ive had (someone wanting my rims and hood)
                No... I didn't threaten, I warned you...lol. I finally found those wheels, there not too common. But look so hot.
                Shift_BOOST

BOOM!

Comment

thats alright, thats what an "alarm" and "garage is for! so ha! but yeah those wheels arent common at all! but i finally DO agree they look good on our CB_7 body!!
                  -Sean

Comment

any updates on this "mystery" project?
                    Shift_BOOST

BOOM!

Comment

haha yes there are...i have a couple more pics of the new header install/wideband O2 bung weld & install.....this "mystery" project isnt soo much of a mystery anymore...haha! but dont worry, i havent let this go yet....lots of pics updates to come...i have 2 DIYs so far in the works... ill have the pics up pretty shortly!! latas!
                      -Sean

Comment

sweet ride, i am getting jealous with all your part(s) ordering , cant wait to do the same over the winter on my ride.... good luck with the rest of the build

My winter project on day 1 !!

BUY MY PARTS !!!
                        Stock hood , front seats , body kit (will seperate)

Comment

damn dude, uve been keeping things from me? how dare u? im telling ur sean, u better watch out, im coming in 1.5 weeks.lol. nah man, i cant wait to get there and work on our projects together bro. its gona be tight!! wo0t wo0t!!

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

oh damn.....ive been slackin on the pics and they are already downloaded onto my compy! haha sorry guys....ill post tomorrow when i get home from work!

Comment

BAM!! MORE PICS! got the wideband up and workin!! works great! just cracked open my exhaust box, and IT looks nice and shiny!!! haha

Comment

Originally posted by jdmcord
                                damn dude, uve been keeping things from me? how dare u? im telling ur sean, u better watch out, im coming in 1.5 weeks.lol. nah man, i cant wait to get there and work on our projects together bro. its gona be tight!! wo0t wo0t!!

Thanks cool you two are helping each other out. That's what I like to see Keep me posted on both your projects.
                                HondaFan81 For Sale Parts (LOW PRICES ON EVERYTHING)

Comment

Working...
                                X