Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

Let the fun begin!!! (lots of pics/updates)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

rims = pretty
    My Ride17.34 @ 78mph with 260k on her

Comment

Very clean CB7
      My H22A SWAP JOURNAL

Members Ride

Comment

your doing a damn fine job keep up the good work. its looking really nice.
        Magnaflow exhaust for cb7's for sale

Comment

defff lookin real sweet...i dont like when people go real extreem on cb7s ext so im likin wat ur doin a lot..i love the hood and rims, the carbons look real nice on that color acc, and i like when the rims arent to big on cb7s eather....in my opinion ur wheel/ tire combo size is perfict for the cb7....the hybrid is soundin real chill as well .....defninaly one of my fav. 4th gens from wat ive seen. u should def post some picks of the full car

Old Ride-New Ride

Comment

sounds like it's coming along good. so good job.

used condoms? wtf

Comment

there's too much love on this post; so let me show some negativity! BOOOOOO

jk, nice man, reppin wa.
              -pax
              Seattle, WA

Comment

I don't know if you still need a P14 ecu...I have one here.

Comment

this project is such a mystery I don't even remember what the plans are lol!
                  Knowledge is power...in EVERY sense of the word

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" #12

Comment

Originally posted by midnite racer x
                    this project is such a mystery I don't even remember what the plans are lol!
                    H23 dohc headswap and bolt-ons.
                    5.6L V8 32V DOHC
                    JDM HERITAGE - US BUILT

Comment

Originally posted by PRIMOCB7
                      H23 dohc headswap and bolt-ons.
                      '
                      haha no not the H23 anymore.....that got delayed and im impatient..this project has been pushed back long enough! im pickin up my F22b head this week if OneEyeGuy aka Matt i believe would reply to his PMs so i can go up to his shop and pick it up! cuz i kinda have a set date for next tueday to get the head milled and valve job.....

u make this sound so simplistic when its not....u can add Delta cams/AEM cam gears/new valve/springs/P39 ecu. to the list along with all the other bolt-ons that have been sitting in my damn house for over a month! gosh! i wish i had more time to install all off this!

anyways thanks for all the positive comments guys! should have her up in running in a couple weeks...stay tuned!
                      -Sean
                      F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
                      Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

Originally posted by SMseagren83
                        u make this sound so simplistic when its not....u can add Delta cams/AEM cam gears/new valve/springs/P39 ecu. to the list along with all the other bolt-ons that have been sitting in my damn house for over a month! gosh! i wish i had more time to install all off this!
                        -Sean
                        I know exactly how you feel. I have so many parts that I'm itchin to install, but it's not that time yet in the project....and I get busy doing side jobs for friends/people and my dad, sometimes I don't get to work on own stuff....just keep it up man
                        HondaFan81 For Sale Parts (LOW PRICES ON EVERYTHING)

Comment

man..im just praying that the F22b head swap will only take a weekend...cuz i cant afford to have any downtime on my car..longer then a couple days! so im sure ill be on the forums askng questions as soon as i pick it up and get it milled next tuesday
                          F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
                          Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

apexi is so fucking dope.
                            I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

i have those Tires (tread) on my cb7, but i got them sipped, if ya know hwat that is, VERY sticky tires, freakin love them soo fun to drive and they look haawt
                              92 CB7 *Sold $3300 102K Miles 4 door LX

94 Del Sol *Baught $3300 80K Miles on chasis
                              and 60K miles on b18b1 motor swap

Comment

Originally posted by Neriah06
                                i have those Tires (tread) on my cb7, but i got them sipped, if ya know hwat that is, VERY sticky tires, freakin love them soo fun to drive and they look haawt
                                haha yeah they are pretty damn sticky! why did u get them sipped? they are already good tires as is...but hey im pretty sure it helps with hydroplaning and its added traction and prolly a lil quieter...right on though! good pick for tires!!

-Sean

Comment

Working...
                                X