JUNE 10th **alternative meet**/poll

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

JUNE 10th **alternative meet**/poll

People who are interested in a meet on June 10th so far: UPDATED! 6/4!!

bracersi - ? - Whidbey Island
    chanman - Chan - Montesano
    d112crzy - Jose - Yakima
    smseagren83 - Sean - Seattle
    blackice - Cory - Bellingham
    snailin91 - Charlie - Seattle
    juan - Juan - Yakima
    onbbs17s - ? - Everett
    OnE eYe GuY- Matt- Everett

Ok so, thanks to charlie, we are going to meet up for breakfast in the AM at Steel Dreams in burlington, and eat up talk about what everyone wants to do out at deception pass! He mentioned that it gets busy there at around 8am but that seems awfully early for the south people, since its about an hour+ DRIVE. im alright with it, but maybe we can shoot for 9-930AM for breakfast there?? if anyone has an opinion or a better time please post!! otherwise we shall go with this for now.,...

address is as follows: ==put it mapquest if u need directions from ur house==

Steel Dreams
    1851 Bouslog Rd
    Burlington, WA 98233

below is driving directions coming from seattle, so you south people, myself included should use this map and directions!

driving directions from seattle area

if u dont think u WANT or CAN make it to breakfast with us let ME/CORY/CHARLIE know...we WILL be meeting up at a SECOND MEET UP TIME at deception pass for those that didnt come to breakfast! ill be adding the time here shortly as soon as i hear from Charlie/Cory.....

POST AWAY PEOPLE....

Deception Pass area/directions
    Deception Pass
    70.00%
    Alki Beach
    20.00%
    Other-please offer alternative if chosen
    10.00%
    Last edited by SMseagren83; 06-05-2006, 12:56 AM.
    F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
    Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

i voted deception pass but will drive to either place

Retired 1990 Accord LX Coupe
    Project 240SX
    Originally posted by chillin943
    anyone kno if i can just make a hot wire for v-tec off the horn??
    Vouches: Bought from: smseagren83, phatdoughnut, uk - accord, lucid, iamnemo, accord_inspire, 2point6, chopstickz, djcaz_aom, rosko

Comment

^^^^^ AHAHAHAHAHAHA ROFL^^^^^ good stuff!
      F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
      Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

LMAO! seems like this meet will be joser, you and i this time around..... oh well! works for me i guess!! this whole thing brings a tear to my eye...our family fell apart! LMAO! sike.....

Comment

Originally posted by SMseagren83
          LMAO! seems like this meet will be joser, you and i this time around..... oh well! works for me i guess!! this whole thing brings a tear to my eye...our family fell apart! LMAO! sike.....
          omg....
          1992 Accord LX - SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by maroonaccord2.2
            omg....
            whats that all about?
            Project 240SX
            Vouches: Bought from: smseagren83, phatdoughnut, uk - accord, lucid, iamnemo, accord_inspire, 2point6, chopstickz, djcaz_aom, rosko

Comment

Originally posted by blackice
              whats that all about?
              Just my response to Sean's sarcasm.... Is that okay?
              1992 Accord LX - SOLD

Comment

lol of course i was just curious
                Project 240SX

Comment

Where is deception pass?
                  H22 Prelude VTEC 92-96 200 161 10.6:1 87 90 DOHC VTEC 2157 JDM

190.3whp 155 wtq - with bolt ons, and a dc header

ET=14.457 @ 94mph w/ 2.173 60Fter

Comment

Originally posted by phatdoughnut
                    Where is deception pass?

i posted a link at the bottom of the first post. check it out

Comment

Erik seriously your cool and all but you need to chill the hell out, not only have you stepped to the point where you are insulting other members of this board but you have been blantantly questioning fellow cb7 tuners passion for their cars the past few months. I know life seems all nice and peachy at this time for you but for others it is not, some people here are attempting to make a future for themselves and attend to their real lives. God forbid should their real lives take precedence over their cars. When you come to this forum check your attitude at the door. This isn't a place to shit talk it's a place to relate with other accord owners.

Comment

Cant we just get along? Deception pass sounds nice.

Comment

Originally posted by erikm
                          Low life, (A person of low social status or moral character) you work at Honda as a part secretary...

Second, I believe you flunked your way out of College, aswell as some OTHER member of which I will not name. But i'm going to leave your happy thread alone now. I do have some manners. Good luck with the meet. Honestly I hope you all have a joyful time, take some great pictures and video, and hopefully share it with us all!

whoa there motherfucker. I know you're not talking about me. last time i remember, im still in college, just not attending. last time i remember, I earned my way to college, got scholarships that are paying for my college. now whos the low life? who is the one that doesnt do shit around their house, whos the one that calls her mom a slut? whos the one that doesnt help pay the rent? whos the one thats going out with a slut?

Comment

now, if we can get back on topic. if you guys have anything more to say that doesnt have to do with the topic, please use the pm function.

yea, im attending the meet, and i voted for deception pass, even tho fuckin cory or sean never came to my house today, fuckers. lol.

Comment

is this where we all start shouting "fight! fight! fight!" sheesh!

u better show up at the meet man! hey we still luv u even though we didnt come have chimneychangas with ya! its cory's fault!

Comment

Working...
                              X