Comment

jimmy!

i love pfms, good job.

Comment

Originally posted by 93twodoorLX
        you are officially too lazy to fold in your mirrors by hand LOL j/k

lovin' it

-sean

LMAO! im surprised i got around to installing them. still gotta hide some wire that run to the pass side. nothng a few zip ties cant fix. lol

Originally posted by sublime
        jimmy!

i love pfms, good job.
        yes JIMI was on the cd player in the car.

thank you for the comment. they are a neat little mod just actually using my mirrors suck now! its gonna take some time to get comfortable using them.
        F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
        Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

Did I ever post this picture of your car? I think it looks hot.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

nice pic joser! i miss my camera lol. sean your car always looks freshly polished haha
            Retired 1990 Accord LX Coupe
            Project 240SX
            Originally posted by chillin943
            anyone kno if i can just make a hot wire for v-tec off the horn??
            Vouches: Bought from: smseagren83, phatdoughnut, uk - accord, lucid, iamnemo, accord_inspire, 2point6, chopstickz, djcaz_aom, rosko

Comment

Originally posted by blackice
              nice pic joser! i miss my camera lol. sean your car always looks freshly polished haha

lol, nice pic joser. it needs mudgaurds and the flushmount installed though. and diff wheels. blah..

funny u mention being freshly polished cory, i think that day she was pretty dirty....
              F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
              Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

oh shit my bad, wtf was i thinking

Comment

Originally posted by SMseagren83
                  ... and diff wheels. blah..

Hey Sean, check out BC Auto Design They have some seriously old school wheels. They would look really nice with ur car color.

DEVOTE

Comment

Originally posted by lokuputha
                    Hey Sean, check out BC Auto Design They have some seriously old school wheels. They would look really nice with ur car color.

mmmm I like the first one theyre sweet . . . .
                    F22b + MP1A = mad fun for me now. . .

MY RIDE
                    My swap parts list and pricing

vouches:
                    Bought from: Smeagren83(quite a few times now LOL), 97lude, AZaccord, M3torz2nR, g7kobayashi, sickoffthe206 and Kurobei, Jarhead, prNonVtec4u, caserX

Sold to: Snailin91, Smeagren83, cb7dazz, Drummersteve7, Slick

Comment

Originally posted by d112crzy
                      Did I ever post this picture of your car? I think it looks hot.

thats a nice picture
                      My Members Ride Thread

Comment

wow! clean! love it man! keep up the good work, and good luck on AOTM... seems like ur gonna win. I'm up too, but my car is a POS next to yours, lol
                        Drivin a Yota now, The CB7 is still for sale.
                        Don't kinfe when you can BLOW THEIR FACE OFF with an M1014!
                        Always playin Camp Of Duty: Lagfire 2!

Comment

Originally posted by lokuputha

you dont like my wheels??? lol

ill give the site a look when i can afford another set. thanks man

Originally posted by ceelooboob
                          thats a nice picture
                          that was all d112crzy on that pic.-cant take any credit.

Originally posted by JDMHondaGuy
                          wow! clean! love it man! keep up the good work, and good luck on AOTM... seems like ur gonna win. I'm up too, but my car is a POS next to yours, lol
                          thank you kind sir. i try to keep her as clean as possible, but she can be a dirty lil whore w/ a bad attitude.

Comment

Originally posted by SMseagren83
                            you dont like my wheels??? lol

ill give the site a look when i can afford another set. thanks man
                            no...I like ur wheels!....I thought U didn't like ur wheels. Y said "blah" Just lookin' out for ya.
                            DEVOTE

Comment

Front looks 10x better with the new lights....cleaner
                              無限WESTCOAST FUKINWITCHU ACCORD4THGEN 1990 CB7 Coupe無限

Comment

Originally posted by accord4thgen
                                Front looks 10x better with the new lights....cleaner
                                thank you Geoff! yeah that was the whole idea behind the new set. clean up the car a bit in the front ( well to match the upcoming bumper & parts). the yellow got to me after a lil while and started to look....tacky. shoulda never have done it.

oh well 200 dollars later and its all better. LOL

Comment

Working...
                                X