Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SMseagren83 : 2008 Civic Si Sedan (TW FA5)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gloryaccordy
    Slam it...

I love these cars. If I had to go new, for the money I don't think I could do much better.

LOL no slamming it... it will be very mild. honest finger gap in front and 2 finger in rear. or whatever my eye looks, but the slammed look is not my taste these days, plus im not trying to bang the bottom end up.

i assure you it will look nice when im done with her.
    F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
    Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

I remember you driving home on the KSports and how low you were in the CB.
      3 CB's gone....
      1 WK Overland....

Still miss the CB though......maybe one day.

Comment

have you seen the feb/mar isssue of ht??
        they have a article on the si and how it not supported by k-pro.
        haha that sux.

car looks great though. i like the body lines.
        Last edited by smokeeey420; 01-23-2008, 01:44 PM.
        FS: DSM turbo parts,OEM parts, and more.....
        My Members Ride Thread - R.i.P

Comment

Thats sweet as hell. My dad was going to get me one 4 days ago but seen the insureance for a 17 yr old and got me an 04 si.
          Just yesterday I raced an 08 in the 04 and it just cruised on like I was a joke . Nice pick up tho

This Car Is Killin Me Softly
          In This World Killin Me....Softly.........lol

F20a Funds: $0.65
          Need : $500.00

Comment

Originally posted by J Sizzle
            Thats sweet as hell. My dad was going to get me one 4 days ago but seen the insureance for a 17 yr old and got me an 04 si.
            Just yesterday I raced an 08 in the 04 and it just cruised on like I was a joke . Nice pick up tho

LOL thats funny, yeah its a nice car for the price. only part i dont like is between 4500-6k rpm range.

otherwise its an absolute blast to drive! thanks for the comments peoples.

updates to follow next week!
            F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
            Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Nice car...if I had stayed in the Honda world, this would have been quite high on my list.

Comment

i got a lil bored after washing the car today...so i took a couple pictars. LOL

Comment

Great pictures..

1993 Honda Accord LX 2004-2009
                    1996 Honda Civic LX 2009-2012
                    2012 Kia Optima LX 2012-2013
                    2010 Honda Accord EX-L V6 2013-2018
                    2007 Honda Fit Sport 2017-2017
                    2018 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0T 2018-20XX

Comment

Originally posted by SMseagren83
                      LOL thanks man. it better be clean! its an 08!!

yeah i LUV the white...you dont see too many Taffeta White Si's in WA state.
                      never seen one actually.. care to change that.. possibly ohh say feburary 24th?!?! heh bring ittt

8 Accords so far:
                      '81 SE Sedan(1st Gen), '83 SE Sedan(2nd Gen), '89 SE Sedan(3rd Gen)
                      '89 DX Sedan(3rd Gen), '92 LX Coupe(4th Gen), '92 EX Wagon(4th Gen)
                      (3rd gen parts car) I'm currently Driving a '14 Accord Sport 9th Gen

Comment

Originally posted by F22Cb7Rid3r
                        never seen one actually.. care to change that.. possibly ohh say feburary 24th?!?! heh bring ittt
                        no worries...it WILL be there, prolly in stock form. or close to it..

Comment

Really nice pictars there. It would be better if it was auto though! j/k

It's a clean car man. Liking it a lot! SO care for a run on the 24th? I want to see how bad you leave me. The cop f*#ked up the last run we had.
                          3 CB's gone....
                          1 WK Overland....

Still miss the CB though......maybe one day.

Comment

Originally posted by 91Accord-LX
                            Really nice pictars there. It would be better if it was auto though! j/k

It's a clean car man. Liking it a lot! SO care for a run on the 24th? I want to see how bad you leave me. The cop f*#ked up the last run we had.

sure, ill go for a friendly run. no harm in that. as long as its someplace that usually isnt highly patroled!

Comment

Originally posted by SMseagren83
                              LOL thats funny, yeah its a nice car for the price. only part i dont like is between 4500-6k rpm range.
                              Jackson Supercharge it!

Originally posted by Jackson Performance
                              From the factory the new 2006 Honda Civic Si boasts some impressive numbers. Normally aspirated the new Civic Si produces 171hp and 126 lbs of torque (as measured on a Mustang Dyno).

However, boost is KING! Doing what we do best, we set out many months ago to create the finest supercharger system available for the new Civic Si. Our newest addition to the JR family represents our best work. How did we do? Horsepower on the base kit increased to 234hp and 171 ft. lbs. of torque (measured at the wheels on a Mustang Dyno). This is using the stock airbox, header and exhaust. Not CARB approved.
                              Last edited by lokuputha; 02-16-2008, 03:26 AM.
                              DEVOTE

Comment

DUDE!~~~~ your pictars loooook fucking awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !! the last one is the bestestest....

i just had a dirty martini...it was fucking grosss...........fuckin james bond...waitl....what...............i duno. sean, you're cooolllll

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Working...
                                X