Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

*OFFICIAL Feb-24th PRE-"spring" meet PHOTO THREAD!!!(56k go bake cookies...)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*OFFICIAL Feb-24th PRE-"spring" meet PHOTO THREAD!!!(56k go bake cookies...)

Well it was a "smaller" NW meet as 1/2 our group decided to flake and not show.... still fun and got some of the "regulars" out! It was great seeing everyone and i look forward to the OFFICIAL SPRING MEET...

some of the pics are so so but its hard when the sun is DIRECTLY on the cars...so this is the best i could do of 85 pics taken..not that the other 50 were bad mostly just duplicates. *edit LOL @ the black canvas blending in with the forum background (black)*

anyways ON WITH THE PICS!!!!

***edit- if anyone wants full sized versions that are "photbucket" shitted on...lemme know!***

Last edited by SMseagren83; 02-25-2008, 12:02 AM.
    F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
    Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

*reserved for pis*

Last edited by SMseagren83; 02-25-2008, 12:04 AM.
    F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
    Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

*reserved for pics*

Last edited by SMseagren83; 02-25-2008, 12:06 AM.

Comment

*reserved for picTARs* *

THANKS FOR LOOKING!! guess i shoulda put my lil logo/signature on these photos since some are actually pretty "OK".

anyways like i said i have the "REAL COPIES" so PM me for FULL SIZE picTARs.

SEan
        Last edited by SMseagren83; 02-25-2008, 12:08 AM.

Comment

wheres the pics?

Comment

that white car looks fat j/k Sean. good pics

i want my cookie
            Last edited by blizzard335; 02-25-2008, 12:12 AM.

Click sig to view MR thread

Links to other rides:
            Honda Accord Euro-R
            Honda Odyssey Absolute
            Honda City I-DSi
            Honda Stream

Comment

PICTARS UPLOADED! enjoy your pics and cookies peoples. hahaha

Comment

I didnt FLAKE, My car was FUCKED.
                Dont group me in there.
                Those pix were hot...But you sent me an oatmeal raisin, I want chocolate chip...
                I feel really bad about not being there, but three different members were at my house trying to fix my car, but I just am not a good enough mechanic lol.
                I'm all thumbs sometimes...
                Last edited by zack_odom; 02-25-2008, 12:20 AM.

Comment

Did Magnum come to the shoot as well??

Click sig to view MR thread

Links to other rides:
                  Honda Accord Euro-R
                  Honda Odyssey Absolute
                  Honda City I-DSi
                  Honda Stream

Comment

Looks Good guys

Sean, the civic looks like teh sex y0

Is that a Mugen Lip on the green coupe? Who's car is that?

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                    Originally posted by Jarrett
                    Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

nice pix man i wish i coulda been there.. 20mins earlier lol. ur guys cars look great tho =D

8 Accords so far:
                      '81 SE Sedan(1st Gen), '83 SE Sedan(2nd Gen), '89 SE Sedan(3rd Gen)
                      '89 DX Sedan(3rd Gen), '92 LX Coupe(4th Gen), '92 EX Wagon(4th Gen)
                      (3rd gen parts car) I'm currently Driving a '14 Accord Sport 9th Gen

Comment

thanks guys. im NO pro...all i gots is my point-AND-shoot sony camera! LOL

no magnum wasnt at the shoot WITH us...he was having his own shoot and i snuck my own quick snap of it. hehe

Comment

Originally posted by greencb7inkc
                          Looks Good guys

Sean, the civic looks like teh sex y0

Is that a Mugen Lip on the green coupe? Who's car is that?

That's mine Click my banner for info

Keep an Eye on my Coupe. Click the Pic

Comment

haha man i wish i coulda been right next to that coupe u got there heh it woulda been like twins! cept that sexy lip u got and the spoiler.. eh u just woulda made my car look like crap lol.. woulda been sick tho ive never seen another arcadia green coupe

8 Accords so far:
                            '81 SE Sedan(1st Gen), '83 SE Sedan(2nd Gen), '89 SE Sedan(3rd Gen)
                            '89 DX Sedan(3rd Gen), '92 LX Coupe(4th Gen), '92 EX Wagon(4th Gen)
                            (3rd gen parts car) I'm currently Driving a '14 Accord Sport 9th Gen

Comment

How the hell did you wash my car! Nice, Jose DL a lot of pics on to my comp so I have to go through them and slide some to my MR thread.

Nice pics though Sean.
                              3 CB's gone....
                              1 WK Overland....

Still miss the CB though......maybe one day.

Comment

Working...
                              X