Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

!! Official "08 SPRING MEET" brainstorming thread!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ooh yeah, forgot u mentioned that yesterday...

Mid April?? ...SATURDAY APRIL 12th????
    F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
    Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

I work that weekend and 7 people are on Vacation

19th? I hate working in a Hospital.
      3 CB's gone....
      1 WK Overland....

Still miss the CB though......maybe one day.

Comment

Originally posted by zack_odom
        Day=March 29th.
        Hmm...Me=Down
        Place=Mt. St. Helens.
        Me=Down
        Driving to Oregon etc.
        Me=SO DUCKING FOWN!
        I'll be ther wit mah new klutch!
        Oh Tresexohcb; I need to drive up to meet you somewhere, so I can grab that header.

Charlie has your head and exhaust manifold, you just gotta pop over to his place.

And April 19th Sounds like a win win date to me, plenty of time to get everything set up and get the time off for the people that need to do that.

Keep an Eye on my Coupe. Click the Pic

Comment

holy crap! lol umm... the 19th WOULD proll work for me

sheesh thats the end of april! shy of 2 months from now. meh works for me.
          F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
          Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

If it is the 19th it will probably work out for me. Hopefully will be lowering the car during spring break

Instagram: n_buttz

The Jeepster ____ The CB7 ____ The TE38 ____ The S13

Comment

Right on I think the 19th is a done deal, I'm sure we can have a few photoshoots before that, but lets get this going, Spring meet 19th, lets getrdone

Keep an Eye on my Coupe. Click the Pic

Comment

uhhh...who's charlie?

Comment

Originally posted by zack_odom
                  uhhh...who's charlie?
                  snailin91

Instagram: n_buttz

The Jeepster ____ The CB7 ____ The TE38 ____ The S13

Comment

K, so seaside? Include Oregon peeps. My vote goes out for that Beaches ftw. We need a cb7tuner bonfire!

Comment

well im down for the spring meet april 19th.. dunno exactally how ima do it cuz i work saterdays.. but since its 2 months in advance i miight be able to get it off.. i like the idea of cruisen 101 i love that senic part of it between my house (sequim - north east corner of the pennensula) and olympia.. never been aroudn the other side tho.. anything south of La Push and the oregon coast.. spring meet sounds like its gonna be fun tho.. i definatly think we should go more rural so its allot easier to find each other and stick together just IMO tho

8 Accords so far:
                      '81 SE Sedan(1st Gen), '83 SE Sedan(2nd Gen), '89 SE Sedan(3rd Gen)
                      '89 DX Sedan(3rd Gen), '92 LX Coupe(4th Gen), '92 EX Wagon(4th Gen)
                      (3rd gen parts car) I'm currently Driving a '14 Accord Sport 9th Gen

Comment

Originally posted by F22HB
                        K, so seaside? Include Oregon peeps. My vote goes out for that Beaches ftw. We need a cb7tuner bonfire!
                        Would be cool to do it down in Golden Gardens. Shits so badass down there at night, with a huge ass bonfire right on the beach.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Weekends are pretty busy down there in the summer.
                          3 CB's gone....
                          1 WK Overland....

Still miss the CB though......maybe one day.

Comment

dude with the group we got, a bonfire would probly get out of hand,lol. FTW!

Comment

so, cops don't usually go down there at night.

They didn't any of the times I went down there anyways. And we had tons of underage drinking, lol.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

haha i really do like the golden gardens seen but it seems like it would be kinda crowded there.. plus where could we cruise that isnt like miiiles away..

8 Accords so far:
                                '81 SE Sedan(1st Gen), '83 SE Sedan(2nd Gen), '89 SE Sedan(3rd Gen)
                                '89 DX Sedan(3rd Gen), '92 LX Coupe(4th Gen), '92 EX Wagon(4th Gen)
                                (3rd gen parts car) I'm currently Driving a '14 Accord Sport 9th Gen

Comment

Working...
                                X