**official 2008 4-19 Spring Meet**

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bud
    There are lots of good restaraunts in Astoria. If you guys need some help finding a good one let me know. Unfortunately I'll be working and can't partake in all the festivities. It will be nice seeing a large group of CB7's in Astoria though.
    wheres your work place? maybe they can stop or drive by or all honk so you can see the beautiful sight of all the CB's
    93 Coupe........AutoX

Comment

I work at LazerQuick. It's in the middle of the 800 block of Commercial St. right downtown.

Comment

There is an old naval base near astoria I think that would be an awesome op for pictures and big enough to have a good size meet at should mt. st. helens not pan out.

Keep an Eye on my Coupe. Click the Pic

Comment

See we can try to go up mt st helens, and if we cant make it all the way up we can come down another way, it wont be like we will all be stuck in the middle of the street, still alot of curves before you got to the summit.. I think it might be fine..
          H22 Prelude VTEC 92-96 200 161 10.6:1 87 90 DOHC VTEC 2157 JDM

190.3whp 155 wtq - with bolt ons, and a dc header

ET=14.457 @ 94mph w/ 2.173 60Fter

Comment

lets just go with it then. if it gets bad we can all figure out somewhere else to go....if need be.

i think we should be alright!

bump for more peoples! Juan are you a "maybe"?
            F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
            Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

Originally posted by SMseagren83
              lets just go with it then. if it gets bad we can all figure out somewhere else to go....if need be.

i think we should be alright!

bump for more peoples! Juan are you a "maybe"?

Im in. I have radios also. Ill just stay in back with my smoggy engine

The Wood grippin' - Mesh spinnin' Accord
              My Ride | Cars from my trip to Japan | Japan II

Comment

i have a couple radio's also and +1 for my girl is coming...
                93 Coupe........AutoX

Comment

Dude juan is a go. because if he doesn't he knows i'll kill him

Comment

Yeah, you should add Juan(phatdoughnut) and Eli(fatboy) to the GOING list...
                    93 Coupe........AutoX

Comment

Originally posted by Charliehstle209
                      Yeah, you should add Juan(phatdoughnut) and Eli(fatboy) to the GOING list...

added them to THE LIST!

wow....if everyone showed up...this would be the BIGGEST NW meet..EVAR! lmao! there are a few people i know that are still kicking the idea around and i believe some Canada folk are still thinking about joining...just havent officially said so.

WOOT!
                      F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
                      Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

chuckie plus 1... (im on, but they ar'nt.)

Comment

LOL, i just looked up the route we are taking to st helens from the base. and clicked satellite image..... im already excited! soo many twisties. i hope everyone has good tires (not that anyone would get too crazy)

Comment

proxes 4s ftw

my ride

Comment

I might need to pick up a new set of rolla's and tires This is gonna be awesome, get that list going. OH! I got a bunch of dings taken out of the car today

Keep an Eye on my Coupe. Click the Pic

Comment

proxes 4 fz4's

Comment

Working...
                                X