Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

about front lips?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

can a cd5 rear lip be order'ed too?

Comment

Hmmm!...

i remember seeing a thread about 1 link that has all of the lip fit-a-mental.

Comment

THATS FINEu found a thread theres many on here
        Originally posted by deevergote
        This thread is over a year old, you fucking retard.
        i dont know why this popped up but U MAD BRO? not my fault u is FAKE! CLOWN ASS

Comment

lOl

Comment

When i put my CD5 lip on my 91 bumper, it feel longer on the sides, i just cut them with a razor, and i also attached it with pop rivets.

Comment

Originally posted by crazymikey View Post
              I laugh at you guys that pay for than $20-30 for a lip.

I paid $5 each for the last 2 lips I bought and they gave me an Integra one for free last time.
              I got a sedan legend lip on my CB... fit better than most aftermarket lip.

BTW I paid $5 buck for two legend and a CB EX lip at a local junkyard.

Comment

see orices like that make me wish i live some where other then nyc >:o

Comment

i dont see how you people can have lips that big. iv got an se with stock lip, 2.5" drop, and i bottom out all the time everywhere. if i had one of those big lips it would be gone in a day
                  '93 H22A 5SPD SE - MRT - DIY-Turbo Sizing

Comment

i thought the same, but some how the lip stays on. i bottom out atleast 12 times a day.

Comment

Originally posted by domesticated View Post
                      i dont see how you people can have lips that big. iv got an se with stock lip, 2.5" drop, and i bottom out all the time everywhere. if i had one of those big lips it would be gone in a day
                      guess it is just peoples preference to having a nice lip or having a stock lip.

but overall. i think most or all aftermarket lips looks good on a car no matter how big or small it is. oem lip is just a cheaper alternative for those expensive aftermarket lips

Comment

legend iip FTW!!!!
                        My Member Ride --> http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...66#post2857666

My For Sale Thread --> http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=181371

Comment

ive been thinking about getting a lip. whats a good place to order from?

Comment

Originally posted by mistadavieboi View Post
                            guess it is just peoples preference to having a nice lip or having a stock lip.

but overall. i think most or all aftermarket lips looks good on a car no matter how big or small it is. oem lip is just a cheaper alternative for those expensive aftermarket lips
                            they look good, no doubt there. i want to get a different one. but im already having clearance issues lol and theyre not that expensive, like 200-300 for a good one?
                            '93 H22A 5SPD SE - MRT - DIY-Turbo Sizing

Comment

Working...
                            X