Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Diamond Racing Wheels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

offset

hey guys i need to know how much offset i can but on the diamonds befor they stick out too much and/or hit my brakes ??

Comment

diamond racing doesn't carry anything less than a 3" lip (i'm a liar, they very seldom for certain wheels have 2.5" lips) but either way, to make them fit you will need crazy camber and slammed suspension
      90 ACCORD EX..<-- MR thread

Comment

Originally posted by xaaronx View Post
        diamond racing doesn't carry anything less than a 3" lip (i'm a liar, they very seldom for certain wheels have 2.5" lips) but either way, to make them fit you will need crazy camber and slammed suspension
        dude, thats not true at all. diamond makes custom wheels for all fitments. the fact that most hellaflush fanboys run the stupid sizes and that those are the only ones you see doesnt mean that all of their wheels have that high of an offset.

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
        Originally posted by Stephen Fry
        'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
        Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

Originally posted by newbootyCB7 View Post
          hey guys i need to know how much offset i can but on the diamonds befor they stick out too much and/or hit my brakes ??
          well you have to measure or find the offset of your stock wheels in millimeters convert that to inches and then you have your backspacing... how much backspacing is upto you depending on how aggressively you want your wheels to fit. the more aggressive the fitment, the more work you're going to have to put in to make them fit/ look good.

Comment

Originally posted by jdmwannabee View Post
            well you have to measure or find the offset of your stock wheels in millimeters convert that to inches and then you have your backspacing... how much backspacing is upto you depending on how aggressively you want your wheels to fit. the more aggressive the fitment, the more work you're going to have to put in to make them fit/ look good.
            thanks alot man ...and im not going for that hellaflush look or streaching my tires ...i just want some 16'' wheels with some nice deep dish is all ....

Comment

the 16" wheel with the 4x4.5 bolt pattern is going to be a custom application they have the 15" wheel with the right bolt pattern off of the shelf

Comment

Originally posted by jdmwannabee View Post
                the 16" wheel with the 4x4.5 bolt pattern is going to be a custom application they have the 15" wheel with the right bolt pattern off of the shelf
                sweet! thanks man ...hey do u know if they will paint the custom rims ?

Comment

from their website diamondracingwheels.com
                  the do black, silver, and chrome.... custom colors probably have to be taken care of by the end user.

Comment

Originally posted by steelbluesleepR View Post
                    dude, thats not true at all. diamond makes custom wheels for all fitments. the fact that most hellaflush fanboys run the stupid sizes and that those are the only ones you see doesnt mean that all of their wheels have that high of an offset.
                    go to their site and calculate the sizes. if you can find a wheel size listed on there with a lip/face smaller than 2.5", i will paypal you 5 dollars.
                    90 ACCORD EX..<-- MR thread

Comment

Originally posted by jerry18849 View Post
                      these ones look like theyre sitting pretty flush with the fender
                      they dont stick out too much
                      but i found this pic from the internet so i have no idea what (if any) camber kit this guy has
                      sick but i would try to be different and get some other wheels....but if you like buy them!

Comment

Working...
                      X