Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am back from the grave, where is everyone?
    R.I.P. Molly, you will be missed. Only 16 and your life taken away from an irresponsible driver. (10/14/08)

Sold to: Boost_Lee | Cby0 | CB710AE | CB7lx91 | Davids92Accord | Driftspec310 | F22HB | sunburn | Wed3k

Comment

Cough Cough it,s Dusty in here!
      WE MISS YOU JO(9-04-2008)

Comment

Originally posted by sunburn View Post
        Cough Cough it,s Dusty in here!
        Time for spring cleaning.
        Ohio needs a meet n swap.
        CB7TUNER.com
        Educating each other one car at a time.

Comment

I'm thinking of having one at my house - gotta get rid of some parts.
          90 LX 4dr 5 spd 396,014 (sold 1/1/2022) - MRT: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=201450
          08 Element LX FWD AT 229,000 - MRT: fleetw00d : 2008 Honda Element LX - CB7Tuner Forums

Comment

Import Face Off

Hey folk the annual fall ifo is coming to National trails in Hebron, Ohio Sept 28. Show starts at 11a and ends around 6p. Lets meet up somewhere by the track and then convoy the rest of the way. Let me know what you'd like and we can set up a time to meet.
            To jdm or not jdm that is the question

Comment

Im up for a convoy too IFO I'm on the west side of Columbus so you'd be coming my way,
              I'll meet up with as long as i get this rot repair finished.
              CB7TUNER.com
              Educating each other one car at a time.

Comment

Where are all the ohio cb7ers?
                To jdm or not jdm that is the question

Comment

A lot of us old school guys are getting hit with life. Slammed4thgen (jake) just had a couple kids. I believe he still has a 92/93 sedan that he doesn't drive anymore. Sunburn (Jeff) is selling his Odyssey and bought a domestic instead (traitor!). Dave may still have the White Cb7 but who knows what hes doing.

I still DD my 92 CB7, and my now roommate still has his 93 CB7 (Still two-tone after the accident). H23CB7 (Jason) is still in the CB game, but he just junked his sedan as the shell had seen better days. Pretty sure he still plans on coming to the meet this Saturday though.

FYI, check out the Ohio Meet thread to find that we have a CB7TUNER meet up this Saturday the 18th. Between 4PM-8PM at the Polaris Sonic Drive-in in Columbus Ohio.
                  PSN
                  Vash744

MRT 1992 EX Coupe "The Jerk"
                  2009 Subaru Impreza 2.5i Premium Hatchback
                  2008 Honda Fit Sport (Totaled out - Death by fallen tree)
                  1993 CB7 Sedan LX (Totaled out)
                  1991 CB7 Sedan EX (Dead and Junked)

Comment

I have 5 down here in the Cincinnati area. I have a family CB7 meet around the holidays when all the kids show up.
                    90 LX 4dr 5 spd 396,014 (sold 1/1/2022) - MRT: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=201450
                    08 Element LX FWD AT 229,000 - MRT: fleetw00d : 2008 Honda Element LX - CB7Tuner Forums

Comment

Im still around, like the other OGs, got hit with life. Still got the cb7, engine sitting on the stand waiting for a chance to get put back in. Getting ready to move into a new house with a garage finally, gonna get the motor in soon so I can get it home before winter.

Comment

I did cross over to the Enemy!

I enjoy my SS.

Plus my Family and I just did our best Jeffersons impression, Execpt we moved to the WestSide and it wasn't a Deeelux Apartment in the Sky.

Comment

I guess I'm in the Ohio mix....

For now.
                          The Lord watches over me!

"Stop punching down on my people!!!"

- D. Chappelle

Comment

Originally posted by Straight Success View Post
                            I guess I'm in the Ohio mix....

For now.
                            My Sorry, because we Suck.

Comment

I am miserable, stressed, and experiencing high anxiety everyday because of this place. I am not happy here in Ohio at all.

I like my job, but, mannnnn, this place has me in as state of genuine unhappiness almost on a daily basis.

I'm so serious.
                              Last edited by Straight Success; 01-14-2015, 10:49 PM.
                              The Lord watches over me!

"Stop punching down on my people!!!"

- D. Chappelle

Comment

I am right there with you my issues are not all related to the State of Ohio, but I do understand for sure.

Comment

Working...
                                X