SanJoCaF22DrAcc : 1991 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mike1357 View Post
    That retrofit is definitely going to compliment your car. How are you planning on incorporating the led's?
    Similar to Jack Lees setup except black housed and with a yellow glowing bucket. Amber corners too.

Purchased From: busak87, GunRunner, Bruce Banner, Itstatcb7kid707, tJoods, DannyD

The Caravan 2015
    MRT:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=180919

Comment

Been a while since I posted anything but just to let everyone here know I am still at it. here are a few current pictures. I finally completed my headlamp blackhoused retrofit.

Here are a few from Cam sitt'n next to PrimeSniper, DJHizzle and my boy Danny.

Currently there is a H22A1 sitting under the hood as I spun a bearing on the F22. So as I rebuild and beast up my F the H has made a fine substitute for the time being.

Purchased From: busak87, GunRunner, Bruce Banner, Itstatcb7kid707, tJoods, DannyD

The Caravan 2015

Comment

Originally posted by SanJoCaF22DrAcc
        Currently there is a H22A1 sitting under the hood as I spun a bearing on the F22. So as I rebuild and beast up my F the H has made a fine substitute for the time being.
        Ah, so that's what happened. It's crazy how we both didn't end up going to Raceworz for completely different reasons.
        *** Think of others before thinking of yourself. ***
        ********** Spread love, not hate. ***********
        ****Lift others up with kind and helpful words****

F20A_CB7, I miss you, but I will see you one day.
        "Nothing a little prayer can't fix."

MRT
        Selling on Ebay!

15.10 @ 90.42mph
        The quest for 9s ceased, now the goal is a circuit track monster!
        Current fastest Laguna Seca Lap: 1:52.889

Comment

Indeed. However I am going for it now. Time to suck it up. Out of anger I feel I should just build me a motor. Parts are already on the way and lets just hope I get this right.

Project F-That

on order

Bisimoto

- Stainless Steel valves
          ~ 36mm intake Arrived
          ~ 29mm exhaust Arrived
          ~ceramic coated combustion chamber
          - Head gasket Arrived
          ~ 3 layer, .027, 86mm
          - rod and main bearings Arrived

- Arias forged pistons Arrived
          ~ 86mm
          ~ 10.5:1 compression
          ~ ceramic coated dome, molybdenum coated skirts
          - HD wrist pins Arrived
          - Steel H-beam rods Arrived
          - ARP rod hardware Arrived
          - ARP main stud set Arrived

KSTuned
          - Balance Shaft eliminator kit Arrived
          - New OEM oil pump with plugs pressed in Arrived
          - KSTuned Hondata installed S300v3 ECU Arrived

Soon to order
          - Tri-metal bearings
          - Crankshaft micro polished and possibly knife edged. I have to speak to the machine shop to see their opion
          - New intake valve seats
          - Machine shop, Machine shop, Machine shop!!!!
          Last edited by SanJoCaF22DrAcc; 10-14-2016, 09:12 PM.

The Caravan 2015

Comment

The car is looking fantastic man. So the F is going to be an NA build?

Comment

Our buddy build that motor that Michael (red CB) that is always rolling with me.
              It's almost all stock internal wise. & it's a simple build & not to expensive. F22 head & f23 bottom. If you want to know more lmk. He made 198whp.
              http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=199269 Current Coupe.

Instagram : moii_26

Playstation Network : el_tyrone

Comment

Originally posted by Mike1357 View Post
                The car is looking fantastic man. So the F is going to be an NA build?
                Thanks bro. I am definitely making progress. I am still rather fond of the F22. Almost everyone abandons such a great platform that has plenty of potential. I am hoping to be in the 200whp/220whp range. Also remaining NA. From what i have been reading, I think I am going to come up short.

Originally posted by moes92CB7 View Post
                Our buddy build that motor that Michael (red CB) that is always rolling with me.
                It's almost all stock internal wise. & it's a simple build & not to expensive. F22 head & f23 bottom. If you want to know more lmk. He made 198whp.
                F22/F23 combo is totaly legit. I have pistons, rods, stainless steel valves are already on their way. That red CB is definitely dope though. 198whp are great numbers.

My goals for this build are the 200/220whp range, mentioned before. Being able to rev to about 7,500rpm safely. Basically a bad ass motor that I can bring to the track, yet reliable enough to drive around town. Not on a daily basis, but on the weekends and to car shows as far a SoCal or maybe the pacific northwest.

The Caravan 2015

Comment

A throwback pic from before my time here. Why? I think this is an awesome picture, and I realized I hadn't been to the first page in a long time.
                  *** Think of others before thinking of yourself. ***
                  ********** Spread love, not hate. ***********
                  ****Lift others up with kind and helpful words****

F20A_CB7, I miss you, but I will see you one day.
                  "Nothing a little prayer can't fix."

MRT
                  Selling on Ebay!

15.10 @ 90.42mph
                  The quest for 9s ceased, now the goal is a circuit track monster!
                  Current fastest Laguna Seca Lap: 1:52.889

Comment

That is a really classic picture for me. It was taken in San Francisco at Chrissy Field. Not common to find that area so desolate. Cal looks so subtly different

The Caravan 2015

Comment

Update coming soon.

The Caravan 2015

Comment

Originally posted by SanJoCaF22DrAcc View Post
                        Update coming soon.

Form.Follows.Function

Comment

Working...
                        X