Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hey does anyone have experienxe on h23 motors?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey does anyone have experienxe on h23 motors?

So heres the situation h23 vtec intake and header p06 chipped ecu new distributor starts up and then cuts off after 3 seconds . Has usdm obd2 injectors no resistorbox no check engine light not sure what can it be. Never changed the fuel filter thats next and never changed the fuelpump or the fuelpump relay

What is your fuel pressure?

Comment

Originally posted by Raf99 View Post
      What is your fuel pressure?
      Havent checked it yet whats the easiest way and with what guage on on the filter or the one on the fpr on the rail on the drivers side

Comment

Are you using an OBD1 distributor?

YouTube Clicky!!

Comment

Using obd1 distributor from ebay because the obd2 one i had to convert the harness and i wasnt too find of it so i switch it to obd2 then switched it back but i do have spark. It cranks and fires up but then 2 to e seconds later bogs down then shuts off

Comment

A fuel pressure gauge would be great but if you don't have this just crack open the bolt before the fuel filter and see if fuel comes out. Then crack open the bolt on the fuel rail and see if fuel comes out. It's messy but it will tell you if you have fuel. With the key in the ACC position and those bolts open a bit you should have a 30+ PSI of fuel spilling out (don't open the bolts too much).

Comment

Fuelgauge is on the way and fuel pressure regulator is otw. Has anyone here use a vms fuel pressure regulator before and hows their rep?

Comment

DO you know anything about the ECU you are running? Since you said it is
                chipped.
                Keep Pushing..

Comment

Working...
                X