CB7Tuner Forums

Go Back   CB7Tuner Forums > 4th Gen-eral > Off Topic

Old 12-09-2018, 09:53 PM   #41
Straight Success
Contributing Member

Straight Success seems to have made some friends! Straight Success seems to have made some friends!
Thanks, Bass. I appreciate you liking my work. I've put a lot of man hours into that.

My thing is, get as creative as you want. If you walk out into your garage are are satisfied with what you see...

Straight Success is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2018, 03:50 PM   #42
bassrock234
CB7tuner Member

bassrock234 is cool... so far.
I just went plain gray hahahaha. Seeing yours though makes me want to come up with some graphics, or stripes maybe.

I wish I could trade my heart for an extra liver, just so I can drink more and care less.
bassrock234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2018, 07:18 PM   #43
Straight Success
Contributing Member

Straight Success seems to have made some friends! Straight Success seems to have made some friends!
Yours is definitely not a magnet for a crash, where mine may be - sh!t, I pray not. I'm trying not to crash anymore. Too expensive, and it hurts.

That gray looks clean and subtle. I like it. What made you do the orange to complement it?

Here's some photos I took with the camera I bought that I get to use maybe once a year. I still have more stuff to buy on my way up to completing it, but that'll hopefully come next year when I have some more money. :lol

We have to arrange sometime to link up at Road Atlanta next year.

That's just some water spots and dirt right under the green . It'll wash off.

Old 12-12-2018, 02:23 AM   #44
bassrock234
CB7tuner Member

bassrock234 is cool... so far.
I've accepted the fact that it will get crashed eventually hahahaha. I've put a lot of money into good parts though that I hope will crash well and with minor damage.

As for the orange, after watching Nicky Hayden win the championship in 06 I always wanted a repsol bike. That was the first thing I did with the f4i when I bought it. I didn't want to use that scheme for racing but still wanted to keep a bit of the color so I decided the keep the orange wheels and add some orange accents to break up the solid color body.

I've bought a cbr1000 for a street bike that may get the repsol treatment eventually.

I wish I could trade my heart for an extra liver, just so I can drink more and care less.
bassrock234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2018, 10:29 AM   #45
Straight Success
Contributing Member

I see.

Maybe next year, if things go well, I'll trailer my bikes down to Georgia and we can ride. For the street, I'm planning on Jasmine's bigger brother showing up in my garage. You know, that good ol' YZF-R1.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: