Nice, cheap headphones?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice, cheap headphones?

I'm looking for some nice, relatively cheap headphones.
    Studio style, of course.
    Needs to play good bass, and preferably white.
    Any suggestions?
    $0-$30

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=188155
    Bought from: ChampCoupe
    Sold to:Losiracer2

I know it sounds ghetto but I bought some COBY brand headphones for 10 bucks at biglots, it came with headphones and some earphones that suck. But they actually sound good and are comfortable to wear for extended times, they fold up too. I was really surprised how low they go and how clear they sound for what i paid

CV215

Comment

im going to be selling dre beats at discount prices soon soo... ill update soon.

Comment

Buy these headphones and laugh at anyone who spent $200+ on Beats by Dre.

Sony MDR-XD200

Originally posted by Maple50175
        Oh here we go again. Maples other half.

Comment

If youre looking for beats just dont buy the counterfeit ones flooding the market and craigslist. They look damn near close but the boxes contrast and pic of dre's face is all wack. I think its all hype anyway 300 bones for some headphones pfft

Comment

I bought fake beats at a market.
            make sure you test them because mine were loud in one ear and quiet in the other.

I"m terrible with headphones get a lot of use but i always end up stepping on them.
            buy sennheiser earphones i hear nothing but good things about them.

i have had trouble with all knock off headphones.
            bought fake skull candy off ebay. i thought they were real til they showed up.

edit sorry missed the studio part!

Comment

http://www.amazon.com/Skullcandy-SCS...9998427&sr=1-1

since everyone wants to recommend some expensive stuff lol. my friend had these. were pretty good and affordable

no
              Accord turbo kit under $2k here
              $30 HID kits here Thread
              "What a selfish bitch. She looks like one too. A smart-mouthed, facebook-ing, "i dont know if im straight, bi or *** yet" little brat." -greencb7inkc
              "No Herra Frush, Slammed, tucked or frame dragging here. I'll leave that to the mini trucks...." -fishdonotbounce

Comment

http://www.headphone.com/headphones/full-size.php

Poke around on that website. You'll probably find something that suits your needs.

Unfortunately I don't have any specific recommendations for the 0-30$ range...
                Originally posted by deevergote
                These cars will never be the best at anything, but they're pretty damn good at everything.

92ex CB7<-SOLD 93ex CB9shiftingshift73C10

Comment

i need to know how to spot a fake cause I dont want to sell a product thinking its legit and get pwnt by someone

Comment

Comment

Check your local music equipment store, like Guitar Center or Sam Ash if you have those in your area. I've seen some basic noise-cancelling headphones for about $30 in those places. They sound decent.

Another option is to check Craigslist for used headphones. Look to buy them as used musical equipment, not used recreational listening equipment. Studio guys are always upgrading and selling off their old stuff (I know this for a fact... I have a living room full of discarded, slightly outdated recording equipment! )

Comment

Originally posted by 8ball View Post
                        i need to know how to spot a fake cause I dont want to sell a product thinking its legit and get pwnt by someone
                        Heres some pics off a forum
                        http://forums.ilounge.com/ear-headph...real-fake.html

Or just google "spotting fake beats"

Comment

Working...
                        X