left rear window

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

left rear window

for some reason my left rear window does not go all the way up it goes most of the way but then stops not off track could the regulator be shorted or something
    BK ALL DAY

lol mine has been doing it for about a month and im thinking its my regulator but idk. thats what im gunna change.
    My cb7

h22a
    5-spd lsd
    Lord, grant me the serenity
    to accept the things I cannot change,
    the courage to change the things I can,
    and the wisdom to hide the bodies
    of those people I had to kill because they pissed me off.

Comment

I got into a accedent which my ins company didn't help pay for so I had to replace my front and rear door... Front door is great the back after I found out a wagon door does not fit on the sedan had to swap out for a sedan door. Wagon door window worked flawless but my new sedan door isn't working. It's having this issue of not getting all the way up, I had the pannel off for a hour at the pull yard trying to fix it. It seems to have some trouble getting up like a sort of grind ,the plastic on the regulator looks fine when the window is down the wire looks lose to me I tried feeling around for anything I could fix or tighten it but nothing I have read over and over to replace the regulator for the pinkey size hole with the window all the way up. I would really like a Oem but 250+
      I can't afford right now I don't trust eBay anything because just a year later my tie rods upper and Lower are squeeking so I've looked at parts geek
      And a few other but I need one with a warrantee so I don't throw money away
      I have tried everything I could think of up at the top almost
      Wanted to rip my weather strip b.c I was inoyed I can still pull the window up to sit all the way up.... And one more thing is that its very lose when all the way down I can shake it side to side a lot more than my pass side

Thanks

Originally posted by evil_demon_01
      Do it once, do it right.
      Saving a dollar is not worth risking a life.
      Missing My
      White -91 LX Sedan - leather converted
      Mulberry 91 EX Sedan

The project 92

Comment

Working...
      X