Clear All

phillies won it

Comment

Damn right.

Comment

Originally posted by floored View Post
        phillies won it
        Lol I know I was watching.

Close one huh Deev? Haha. That was a pretty good game. Pitchers duel. I really was very surprised it went to game 4. I really thought they Phillies were gonna sweep.

Yankees/Phillies World Series is looking pretty good right about now. Both the Yankees and the Phillies have a tough series ahead of them though.

Hmm World Series CB7 Meet? Haha
        Last edited by AbsurdNY; 10-12-2009, 10:04 PM.

PARTING OUT MY 1990 EX COUPE!! EVERYTHING FOR SALE! CLICK HERE
        Listen or download the first 4 songs I completed for my new upcoming album here!!
        My member's ride

Comment

hopefully we can keep rolling.....

keep lidge on short saves and get better pitching from our MRP

Comment

Originally posted by AbsurdNY View Post
            Lol I know I was watching.

Close one huh Deev? Haha. That was a pretty good game. Pitchers duel. I really was very surprised it went to game 4. I really thought they Phillies were gonna sweep.

Yankees/Phillies World Series is looking pretty good right about now. Both the Yankees and the Phillies have a tough series ahead of them though.

Hmm World Series CB7 Meet? Haha
            If it ends up being the yankees and phillies, we should have a big meet somewhere in the middle We have enough members to make it huge! We should get together for the final game. Of course, depending on how it goes, we can't really plan ahead.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
              If it ends up being the yankees and phillies, we should have a big meet somewhere in the middle We have enough members to make it huge! We should get together for the final game. Of course, depending on how it goes, we can't really plan ahead.
              "Alot of fights at that meet will there be"

Comment

You mean when the Yankees lose, the NY guys won't just quietly go home with their tails between their legs?

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
                  you Mean When The Yankees Lose, The Ny Guys Won't Just Quietly Go Home With Their Tails Between Their Legs?
                  Damn Straight

Comment

Lmao yea yea talk your smack .

But for real, we should have a big meet if it is the Yankees/Phillies. It would be really cool to get a bunch of people to chip in and get a party suite. I'm not too sure I would want to drive to something like that though because I will be having drinks haha.
                    Last edited by AbsurdNY; 10-12-2009, 10:43 PM.

Listen or download the first 4 songs I completed for my new upcoming album here!!
                    My member's ride

Comment

Yeah, very true! We'll see if that's what it ends up being, and we'll try to get something together

Comment

Originally posted by AbsurdNY View Post
                        I'm not too sure I would want to drive to something like that though because I will be having drinks haha.

Comment

Wow what a game that was tonight. Over 5 hours of wet and cold Baseball
                          Yankees up 2 games to none!
                          Maybe a sweep of the Angels is coming.

My member's ride

Comment

Deev it looks like my prediction was right. Both the Yankees and the Phillies are up 3 games to 1. World series meet? haha

Yankees killed the Angels tonight 10 -1

My member's ride

Comment

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                              Originally posted by Jarrett
                              Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

ill be at game 5 tomorrow.......prolly wont see much but ill be there. Ill prolly spend most my time throwing out underage drinkers

Comment

Working...
                                X