CB7Tuner Forums

Go Back   CB7Tuner Forums > Beginner forum -- New members post here! > Beginner "Off Topic"

Old 04-28-2019, 08:37 PM   #41
blazercrx
Newcomer

blazercrx is cool... so far.
project thread

I'm interested in starting a "build thread" but don't want to lose access to it once I'm no longer a beginner. Do I have to wait to start the thread until after my post limit has been reached or will an admin move it over at some point?
blazercrx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2019, 09:31 PM   #42
deevergote
Don't call me dude.

deevergote . You'll never be this cool... deevergote . You'll never be this cool... deevergote . You'll never be this cool... deevergote . You'll never be this cool... deevergote . You'll never be this cool... deevergote . You'll never be this cool...
Send a message via AIM to deevergote
You’ll always have access. Once you pass 30 posts, you just can’t create new threads in this section. You can always reply to threads here, though.
You can also ask for it to be moved, if you’d like. I or one of the moderators would gladly help.

deevergote is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2019, 02:42 AM   #43
manzanaresr8rfa
Newcomer

manzanaresr8rfa is cool... so far.
What up CB7 world, God I love this site u dudes and gurls (don't know any yet here) are FN smart and really creative. I myself take very high pride in my car ,I own a 1992 Honda Accord EX sedan and she is BEAUTIFUL I'm from CasaBlanca,CA tht in side the county or Riverside I haven't seen many like or even close to mine and am always looking for parts or associations my car is called death proof she has been in what I can count as two major accidents the one I was with her in had 4 fatalities and the crazy part is the dudes that died happened to roll up on me getting out of work going home in a 91 Accord and we're killed by a drunk driver in a 2018 Accord head on collision, I did my best to manuver her to safety but caught the passenger side of the newer Accord falling out of the skyfrom the violent collision ,but get this I drove her home after she slideon the center median on the exhaust. We walked away with minor to no problems and never have I changed the pan gasket the exhaust or anything on the bottom she drives like nothing ever happened CRAZY SCARY but she's mine and I FN LOVE HER FOR ALL THE BAD TIMES SHES GOTTEN ME OUT ALIVE!! DEATH PROOF IS HERE
manzanaresr8rfa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2019, 02:48 AM   #44
manzanaresr8rfa
Newcomer

manzanaresr8rfa is cool... so far.
New to post

]What up CB7 world, God I love this site u dudes and gurls (don't know any yet here) are FN smart and really creative. I myself take very high pride in my car ,I own a 1992 Honda Accord EX sedan and she is BEAUTIFUL I'm from CasaBlanca,CA tht in side the county or Riverside I haven't seen many like or even close to mine and am always looking for parts or associations my car is called death proof she has been in what I can count as two major accidents the one I was with her in had 4 fatalities and the crazy part is the dudes that died happened to roll up on me getting out of work going home in a 91 Accord and we're killed by a drunk driver in a 2018 Accord head on collision, I did my best to manuver her to safety but caught the passenger side of the newer Accord falling out of the skyfrom the violent collision ,but get this I drove her home after she slideon the center median on the exhaust. We walked away with minor to no problems and never have I changed the pan gasket the exhaust or anything on the bottom she drives like nothing ever happened CRAZY SCARY but she's mine and I FN LOVE HER FOR ALL THE BAD TIMES SHES GOTTEN ME OUT ALIVE!! DEATH PROOF IS HERE[/quote]
manzanaresr8rfa is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: