X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bump
    Member's Ride Thread

Originally posted by deevergote
    Don't forget to cut holes in the box. Someone sent me a dead hooker one time, and that wasn't cool.
    Bought From: AccordWarrior | CB7lx91 | DarkShadow707| Tn_Accords | H23CB7 | Jack_lee | Fatboy1185
    Sold/Gave To: 90goldcoupe | CB7lx91 | Jas_r34 | F20accordturbo | BatmannamtaB

Comment

for your entertainment... a little project i took on today. Food for thought...

test fitted:

secured & wired:
      Member's Ride Thread

Don't forget to cut holes in the box. Someone sent me a dead hooker one time, and that wasn't cool.
      Bought From: AccordWarrior | CB7lx91 | DarkShadow707| Tn_Accords | H23CB7 | Jack_lee | Fatboy1185

Comment

Clean sedan. I actually the front plate because the grille doesnt have any emblems.
        How about relocating it?
        1990 Accord EX

Comment

Originally posted by Clean_4th gen View Post
          Clean sedan. I actually the front plate because the grille doesnt have any emblems.
          How about relocating it?

sounds nice... I've thought about it.
          Member's Ride Thread

Comment

I though about putting my tweeter in the same spot but i just ended up putting them in the doors. its lookin good though man.

click to see my ride
            click to check out my bb6 dash swap

Comment

sounds nice. alot of hi's but in a good way.
              Member's Ride Thread

Comment

Sedan looks fresh. Any updates?
                I fly by like the coupe grew wings!!!
                Speeding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                My coupe!!!
                http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=152924

Originally posted by Racer_XXX
                Excuse me miss, YOUR FUPA IS IN THE WAY!!!

Comment

nope been outta work for a little minute but soon enough. Def. surprise in order.
                  Member's Ride Thread

Comment

I like seeing the snowwhites on your CB looks good. Def good find!!! Keep up the work!
                    The CB7 Collector.
                    Team Kindred Impulse Member #3
                    92 LX Coupe F22A1
                    2013 Toyota Corolla S
                    92 EX Sedan F22A1
                    Do you really need to make a thread asking if having your car like this /---\ will cause uneven tire wear? Try walking like that for a few weeks and see if your shoes wear funny! (hint: they will.)

Comment

ur car is real clean bro keep up the good work

Comment

I'm a girl but I'll keep that in mind. Buying new ish next month stay posted
                        Member's Ride Thread

Comment

Staying posted!
                          Cappuccino Member #9<--- click for thread

^click for MRT^
                          CB9 MRT-R.I.P.
                          Coupe MRT

Comment

Lovin the old skool all clear tails.

Had a set on my B2200 and nearly got my truck impounded because of them haha.

Comment

Originally posted by crazymikey View Post
                              Lovin the old skool all clear tails.

Had a set on my B2200 and nearly got my truck impounded because of them haha.
                              I got pulled over by a cop once but they have red bulbs in them. He said "roll down your back window" I was thinking drug bust #fail. "Do you know why I stop you?" I said no. He said "because your lights are white." I said I'll keep that in mind. When I look at the red bulbs in them.
                              Member's Ride Thread

Comment

lol I'm hoping my gf doesn't have that problem when she gets the full set of clear tails for her coupe.
                                1992 Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser

1986 Chevrolet C10|5.3L|SM465|Shortbed|Custom Deluxe

1983 Malibu Wagon|TPI 305|T5 5 speed|3.73 non-posi

1992 Accord Wagon (RETIRED)

Comment

Working...
                                X