Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

H22 Turbo Manifold...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

H22 Turbo Manifold...

I was wondering what are some really good Turbo manifold for the h22 motor that allows the user to keep his AC and power steering? I goggled for h22 turbo manifolds and got a lot of crappy looking manifold or ones that seem great but only worked if the AC and power steering was removed. Just like to know what are worth buying if I do decide to go turbo. Thanks in advance.

I honestly don't know of any "big name" h22 turbo manifolds. It's not really a popular turbo motor. Your best bet would be to get one custom made to suit your needs.

Comment

Love fab makes onto that is supposed to be pretty good. As for keeping ac I don't know if you will find one, but there are some that will work if you remove ac and then do an alternator relocation kit to move your alt out of the way. Explicit speed performance make one, as well as a few others.

201 Whp H22a with bolt ons, see the progress from stock f22a to now HERE

Comment

Originally posted by Ghetto_CB7 View Post
        Love fab makes onto that is supposed to be pretty good. As for keeping ac I don't know if you will find one, but there are some that will work if you remove ac and then do an alternator relocation kit to move your alt out of the way. Explicit speed performance make one, as well as a few others.
        A/C is a must here in Arizona. Its like 113 degrees today. I wouldn't like sweating my balls off everywhere i go.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghetto_CB7 View Post
          Thanks the Love Fab Mini-Me seems like it might work with me retaining my A/C. But looks like if i do get it. I will need to run a half sized radiator.
          Last edited by Accord Euro R; 07-01-2011, 04:04 PM.

Comment

As far as I know LoveFab discontinued the Mini-Me AC. I called them a few months ago inquiring about it, and that's what I was told. They could however have started it back up again for all I know. If I was to do a custom manifold, I would try Bisimoto, since most other fabricators are going to probably need the car there to do it, Bisi being a CB7 owner probably wouldn't have too much trouble with the dimensions.
            '94 JDM H22A: 178whp 146wtq

Originally posted by deevergote
            If you say double dutch rudder, i'm banning you...

Comment

I don't know if Bisi actually has a CB7... he's really just about the F22A. He also doesn't fabricate in-house.

ESP might be a better company to approach regarding a one-off manifold.

Comment

Treadstone actually makes one. I don't know if it's exclusively for the T3/T4 turbo, but the manifold allows both the alternator and the A/C compressor to be there. The only thing is that the downpipe and wastegate dump have to be custom made to come off the turbo with the kit. I'm installing one in a 94 Prelude H22. I'll take a couple pictures if you would like.
                I <3 My Honda CB9!
                My Hondas
                1992 Integra LS Coupe (Sad story...)
                1995 Civic VP Coupe (Traded for->)
                2002 Civic EX Coupe (Traded for->)
                2006 Acura MDX (Long story...)
                1988 Accord DX Sedan (Donated to a friend)
                1992 Accord LX Wagon (Sad Story)

Comment

Originally posted by JesterMasque View Post
                  Treadstone actually makes one. I don't know if it's exclusively for the T3/T4 turbo, but the manifold allows both the alternator and the A/C compressor to be there. The only thing is that the downpipe and wastegate dump have to be custom made to come off the turbo with the kit. I'm installing one in a 94 Prelude H22. I'll take a couple pictures if you would like.
                  Cool. Would you please post some pictures.

Comment

Originally posted by Accord Euro R View Post
                    Cool. Would you please post some pictures.
                    For sure. Pics to come tomorrow night.
                    I <3 My Honda CB9!
                    My Hondas

Comment

Spoolin Performance got one

http://www.spoolinperformance.com/sp...a69fb9ad4155a2

Comment

Replied to your PM. Waiting to hear back.....
                        I <3 My Honda CB9!
                        My Hondas

Comment

Working...
                        X