Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey guys check out my post about the all out meet in alabama in oct trying to make it a HUGE meet...

Car audio classifieds...
    http://www.caraudioclassifieds.org/f...ferrerid=12120
    Youtube page http://www.youtube.com/user/blackoutt334?feature=mhee

Comment

yeah I got plans. Ill know if they are concrete by this up coming friday

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
      01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
      93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
      93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

^^^^ you need to change your sig !!! LMAO

Originally posted by Devergote
        A CB7 with an H22, a clean paintjob, HIDs with a projector retrofit, some nice wheels, and a mild drop on H&R Sport springs and Koni Yellow shocks... that's the perfect car. I'd be happy with that for the rest of my life.

Comment

soon

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
          01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
          93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
          93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

first day of classes and third year of college

but im stuck driving my dads van till i get my tranny fixed

PSN: DJ-dlatino
            My ride
            http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=140370

Comment

need to get together for Gus and watch out for him and give him as much support as possible.

A CB7 with an H22, a clean paintjob, HIDs with a projector retrofit, some nice wheels, and a mild drop on H&R Sport springs and Koni Yellow shocks... that's the perfect car. I'd be happy with that for the rest of my life.

Comment

yea guys. Our good friend and road warrior Gus just los his mom this morning in a car accident. The info is in the off topic. I will try my very best to get a round up to head to is place this weekend. pm me if you would like to head out there

Comment

I'll spear head the drive since im one ofthe few that knows how to get to his house. I still cant believe this............
                  1993 Accord LX - Sold
                  93 BMW 525it - SOLD
                  92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
                  2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
                  2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
                  2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
                  2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
                  2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

Comment

Please read this thread if you haven't: <br>http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=142180
                    FLACCORDS GUS FUND

Or if you know how to send as a gift to avoid the fees, just send funds to gus@flaccords.com.

The money will be given to Gus THIS weekend by Jarhead.

I know that a lot of you are struggling yourselves but any help that you can give will be appreciated.
                    Gus has done a lot for the community and there are a lot of people who will vouch for him. He's been there for us, now lets show that we are here for him.

IF YOU DONT HAVE PAYPAL
                    You can still donate. Click the button above and look on the left hand side for this link:

click the
                    continue link and you can enter your credit or debit card to donate. So you do NOT need a paypal account to do this.

Comment

Gus i will pray for you tonight, Love you Bro' keep your head up as much as you can.

Comment

My family's hearts and prayers are out for you Gus.

Although I am a several thousand miles from you, if you need anything, call, pm, post up whatever. Several Florida peeps have my ph#.

Even if you want to talk...

Keep your head up.

Trevor.
                        RETIRED...

Comment

I'm trying to head down this his house tommorow since i'm leaving town Thursday. Anyone who knows the way want to go?

http://www.FLAccords.com

Comment

just wanted to thank all the florida guys that came down to hang out with Gus this past weekend. I'm glad to know each and everyone of you, I sat down with Gus's old man and he couldn't believe that his son had so many supporters. so thanx again guys. below is the link with some of the pics of the event
                            http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=142571

Comment

are you guys dead or something ...

where the hell is everybody ??

Comment

Right here.

Comment

Working...
                                X