Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help

Help me please .. I have a 90 accord need help on choseing a new motor something not to expensive but not to cheap .?? Any suggestions websites,

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=8873
    all there bro

depends on what kind of motor you want, if you want to be original, or if your motor just shit the bed and you want a replacement.

Either way, for every swap listed on that thread there's plenty people that have done it to give you mad feed back.

^^click it or ticket^^

Comment

Haha, yea go ahead and throw in that duece, duece
      My Black "H"
      AL Meet!?

//Secret G2I Lover, Shhhhhhh! //

Comment

yeah the h22 is probably the most common motor swap. if you do that then any answer you have in reguards to the swap will undoughtibly be answered

^^click it or ticket^^

Comment

Yeah iam looking for something JDM something with power and torque not to cheap not to expensive . Looking for some real websties .

Comment

Originally posted by wlucien3
            Yeah iam looking for something JDM something with power and torque not to cheap not to expensive . Looking for some real websties .
            tigerjapanese.com is a trusted motor store on here...
            My Black "H"
            AL Meet!?

Comment

Thankyou!

Comment

hey man not tryen to knock your site their relly cheap are they trustworthy

Comment

Originally posted by wlucien3
                  hey man not tryen to knock your site their relly cheap are they trustworthy
                  No problem man Alot of people on here who have ordered from them say that there engines are in excellent condition. It may take a little while for them to arrive though. But its worth it. Hardly any complaints from what i've seen. There are some more engine stores around here but I dont know many. Just ask other members around here about other engine stores. Also, try ebay as well. Just be sure to know what your looking for on there. Especially H22's,(if your getting one) try a local junkyard. 22's are suprisingly becoming cheap these days.

Check the link below for the different series of Honda Engines and see what you like best

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=44639
                  My Black "H"
                  AL Meet!?

Comment

Originally posted by ex_style90
                    No problem man Alot of people on here who have ordered from them say that there engines are in excellent condition. It may take a little while for them to arrive though. But its worth it. Hardly any complaints from what i've seen. There are some more engine stores around here but I dont know many. Just ask other members around here about other engine stores. Also, try ebay as well. Just be sure to know what your looking for on there. Especially H22's,(if your getting one) try a local junkyard. 22's are suprisingly becoming cheap these days.

Check the link below for the different series of Honda Engines and see what you like best

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=44639

I also have a 1990 lx accord with a h22 swap.....i got my motor from tiger and i will have to agree that i am very happy with my motor, runs great!! and belive me i have put it to the test all the time! Both on the track and the street, and it has held up. they are a good company to deal with... although it did seem like it took mounths to get it(or maybe it just felt that way..haha)...it was way woth the wait
                    Honda Drive it like you stole it!!

Comment

Before i did my H22 swap i had the h23 frankinstine motor in it. got the head off my buddies lude and put it on it wasnt bad, but i will have to say i do like the vtec and the little extra power in the H22 beter, but all and all it up to you to decide what you want to go with....
                      Honda Drive it like you stole it!!

Comment

The most trusted engine distributor is www.hmotorsonline.com. They aren't dirt cheap, but their motors are the best by far. I got mine from there 4 years ago, and I'm about to go drive it right now.

Comment

+1 for Hmotors. A very reputable business for engines!
                          1990 Accord LX Sedan, B-49M

Comment

Working...
                          X